Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Free plan available

Open Circle Specialties

Timer stopped working on select products. Crap service. No one got back to me after 3 days of contacting them. Tried again with no luck. Disabling app.

October 23, 2019

There might some conflict with theme code and our app code, We need to check for your store specifically as the feature is working fine on all other stores. Please write us on support@shopiapps.in
We are responding our each and every support tickets.
Thank you.

Epic Pine

Their feature doesn't work properly, contacted their support and they took a long time to reply and trial was over by the time they got back to me, then they would not extend the trial for me to see if the problem is fixed. Poor customer support

August 1, 2019

We always try to reply within 12 working hours. There might be some delay because of different timezones.

In such case, we would like to respond you through support tickets. If you can post us on support@shopiapps.in.

Thanks.

eightytwo

This app have recently might cause my page to lag after i deleted it. Might have residue codes that are not properly deleted. Please contact me.

AjehTech

isnt poping up in my store. if i could give it 0 stars i would. has good features would be great if it actually worked. if it actually shows up in the store ill rewrite the review.

June 18, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and sorry for the inconvenience & misunderstanding. It would be great if you write a review after you try with the app. And you can always contact us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue you face with the app.

Thanks.

Digitech Shop

Great Stuff! Fast - Easy and Useful - what that fuck? you cant oblige people to leave you a stupid to use your app!!!!

skiner

Such a bad UX/UI. I only want to add inventory scarcity. Why the f is that not possible without a timer? ,,,

Wonderly.it

I tried to uninstall it but it stayed there :)

(Yes, I removed the script import from .liquid file)

XPLUS.FR

Impossible to use it without review deposit, we can not check if it's a good app whisout reviewed...

May 13, 2019

Yes. You should post it once you use the application. You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any query or concern.
Thank you.

goblissstore

ich benutze noch nicht. Aber diese app möchte eine kommentar, aus diesem grund finde ich nicht gut diese app.

Beleza Feminina Store

Pior aplicativo da vida. Você executa ações e ele não responde. Você vai desinstala-lo umas 20 vezes, antes de fazê-lo funcionar