Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ladies Luxury Link

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Enjoying everything on the app. Useful easy to use as well. I hope to get upgrade soon. Absolutely love

Miami Beauty Products

Time spent using app 12 minutes

This app helped my site increase product urgency and sales. It is very easy to use and install. Customers see the time and the availability of products when the enter my site. I have been searching for something like this for a while.

Deliver Day

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

great app really good, love the social proof feature of it. hopefully this improves more so it can help a lot

DressesForWomen.IN

Location India

Spontaneous and quick support. Keep up good work Team. Looking forward for more apps from Ultimate Scarcity Pro Team

A Lovely Creation

I love it! So simple to use and easy to understand. I set it up with ease and ready to see the sales increasing.

WeHeart.biz

Time spent using app About 1 month

This has been a great took to create the right visuals for our site when we have sales and need to announce things. As we grow the store and continue to learn more we see the need to upgrade to the premium version as this tool does a lot of very cool things.

mangjones.com

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I'm still learning about this app but i saw some reviews that this app is amazing and helpful to boost your sales.

Loja Dela

Location Brazil

very good!!! I needed help and Jaron was extremely attentive and effective, solved my problem quickly. I recommend!!

Kurutta Bottles

Location Spain

Por ahora lo estoy probando en mi web, a ver que tal me funcionan todas las funciones que te incrementa esta app.

Simplie Online

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great and easy to use app, a lot of customizable options. Can't wait to see if this app will boost my business.