Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Loja Dela

very good!!! I needed help and Jaron was extremely attentive and effective, solved my problem quickly. I recommend!!

Kurutta Bottles

Por ahora lo estoy probando en mi web, a ver que tal me funcionan todas las funciones que te incrementa esta app.

Simplie Online

Great and easy to use app, a lot of customizable options. Can't wait to see if this app will boost my business.

Digital Word Shopping

GOSTEI DO APLICATIVO E GOSTARIA NOVAMENTE DELE SE ELE FOSSE BOM DE MAIS PARA UTILIZAR ELE SEMPRE NA MINHA VIDA!

Let Be Fun Store

nice app bla blanice app bla blanice app bla blanice app bla blanice app bla blanice app bla blanice

Boutique do Bikini

To testando ainda espero que seja legal. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

DeeHair

GOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOOD

Pink Panda

Pretty good Free app so far. I had used 2 countdown app at the same time and still have no issues at all. Nice job.

Velvet Spiral Tree

This is a really handy app, I really like the features it has available - and how customisable it is. The team are great too, they are quick to respond and were very helpful in dealing with my request. Recently I have had help customising the cart timer to suit my store better - it looks awesome and is perfectly integrated with my store!

Epic Pine

Their feature doesn't work properly, contacted their support and they took a long time to reply and trial was over by the time they got back to me, then they would not extend the trial for me to see if the problem is fixed. Poor customer support

August 1, 2019

We always try to reply within 12 working hours. There might be some delay because of different timezones.

In such case, we would like to respond you through support tickets. If you can post us on support@shopiapps.in.

Thanks.