Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

gogofannyshop

very goodddddd,nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

ZAFT

great app really does do what is intended so yea there's no complains here other than I cannot set my own stock number

Mlotus Store

For brand new store just like us, we expect no more than what we can get from such a wonderful app, simple to install and set up, highly recommend!

SHOP BLACK

muito bom o app ajuda bastante facio de configuorra e é gratis depois vou compra um vou usar com o prano mensal !

RielEx

It's being good using the app. I recommend, embedded in it is a lot of attributes which cumulates to improving your store sales.

ashtrendsbeauty

very good and easy to use!
good for beginners and not hard to edit!
recommend to use as it looks nice on website.

Top Gadgets

amazing app helped my sales a lot

Welcome

exellent app i am sue it will work very well for what i need to use it for, hopefully it ill be a usefull addition to my store and will come in handdy.

Straits Wine

It allow us to promote the sale. Have multiple choice of layout which enhance the look and feel. Overall is easy to use.

Patonton

vdsvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv