Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Free plan available
Rating (4.2)
4.2
May 28, 2022

i installed it, i configured it right, i added the code... and... it doesent work at all. do i deinstalled the code, i deinstalled the app and wrote this review.

Diamond Painting - Das Original
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Edited November 22, 2021

I am still trying to figure everything out. Seems buggy and forces me to leave a review first before seeing changes. I'll test and probably edit this review later.

BMBINO
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 24, 2020

eu estou com um problema, desinstalei esse app porem os dados do app ainda estao em minha loja, e isto deixa minha loja lenta, preciso de suporte com isto.

Martiello
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Edited May 28, 2020

Doesn't work well
After i uninstalled the app i still have their setting in my product page.
Worst app ever
This app suck

D I T U I E O
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 15, 2020

It does not work and keeps their buttons on the store after reinstalling. Poor quality. The countdown timers does not even show automatically or manually

ROOTY
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
April 2, 2020

Is not working in my store. What are the free services, because I haven been trying to use the app for free but is not working

IBERIA
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 25, 2020

this is the slowest app on planet earth. oh my. can't even use it. the fact that it won't even load into my Shopify is ridiculous.

workouthelper
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Softpulse Infotech replied March 27, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. We were working on it and upgraded our server now to give your much better experience.
You can write us on support@shopiapps.in for further query or support you need. Thanks.

March 11, 2020

I used this app for one reasons I wanted the Cart Timer. When I installed it it seemed fine at first. Then I noticed the load time for my cart page was over 15sec!! This is unacceptable guys you will lose people sales this way. That was issue 1. Now I also noticed it enabled the "10,000 people added this to cart" feature without me switching it on. That's when I deleted off my store and you would think the story ends here, but it doesn't. I couldn't get rid of these until i published a previous version of my store losing lots other enhancements I had made. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

The Pet Handle
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
November 26, 2019

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT HAS SCREWED UP ENTIRE SITE. no support either to help. absolutely ridiculous

Oilia
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Softpulse Infotech replied November 27, 2019

The problem you faced is fixed now. and working fine as we tested with various scenarios.
You can write us on support@shopiapps.in , so that we can resolve it as soon as possible for you.
Thanks.

November 26, 2019

DO NOT INSTALL IT
It will mess up your homepage with TTTTT's . Thanks a lot for messing up my website right before BFCM

Science Addicted
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
Softpulse Infotech replied November 26, 2019

The problem you are facing is already fixed with newer version.
Thanks.