Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

IBERIA

Is not working in my store. What are the free services, because I haven been trying to use the app for free but is not working

workouthelper

this is the slowest app on planet earth. oh my. can't even use it. the fact that it won't even load into my Shopify is ridiculous.

March 27, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. We were working on it and upgraded our server now to give your much better experience.
You can write us on support@shopiapps.in for further query or support you need. Thanks.

The Pet Handle

I used this app for one reasons I wanted the Cart Timer. When I installed it it seemed fine at first. Then I noticed the load time for my cart page was over 15sec!! This is unacceptable guys you will lose people sales this way. That was issue 1. Now I also noticed it enabled the "10,000 people added this to cart" feature without me switching it on. That's when I deleted off my store and you would think the story ends here, but it doesn't. I couldn't get rid of these until i published a previous version of my store losing lots other enhancements I had made. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

Oilia

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT HAS SCREWED UP ENTIRE SITE. no support either to help. absolutely ridiculous

November 27, 2019

The problem you faced is fixed now. and working fine as we tested with various scenarios.
You can write us on support@shopiapps.in , so that we can resolve it as soon as possible for you.

Science Addicted

DO NOT INSTALL IT
It will mess up your homepage with TTTTT's . Thanks a lot for messing up my website right before BFCM

November 26, 2019

The problem you are facing is already fixed with newer version.

Magical Touch

Its a no no for me ! It made a change in my codes, that was weird with " T T T" write in front of my pages & lot of space between the title & le product . And by the way I don't like the designs.

November 26, 2019

The problem you are facing is already fixed with newer version.

ASD Gold Membership

The app is not working at all. I don`t recommend it at all! I tried EVERY POSSIBLE SETTING AVAILABLE and even with the support guy couldn`t help me to set it up. Also, they barely replied. Sad.

Open Circle Specialties

Timer stopped working on select products. Crap service. No one got back to me after 3 days of contacting them. Tried again with no luck. Disabling app.

October 23, 2019

There might some conflict with theme code and our app code, We need to check for your store specifically as the feature is working fine on all other stores. Please write us on support@shopiapps.in
We are responding our each and every support tickets.
Thank you.

Epic Pine

Their feature doesn't work properly, contacted their support and they took a long time to reply and trial was over by the time they got back to me, then they would not extend the trial for me to see if the problem is fixed. Poor customer support

August 1, 2019

We always try to reply within 12 working hours. There might be some delay because of different timezones.

In such case, we would like to respond you through support tickets. If you can post us on support@shopiapps.in.

eightytwo

This app have recently might cause my page to lag after i deleted it. Might have residue codes that are not properly deleted. Please contact me.

Previous 1