Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro | Reviews

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

The Baby Cubby

Great app, it forces you to create a review to be able to see a preview, thank you for your support

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. But there is a misunderstanding. Preview is available to see without posting a review. We are not forcing to post the review.

Can you please write us on support@shopiapps.in, for the problem you faced with the preview button? So that we can help you out.

Thanks.

Otaku Portrait

I used it for scarcity its good. would definitely recommend it to others who need these kinds of tools

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. 😊

Bright Forward

Great app! Allows to add many features like timer, social proof, banners, sales pop up, cart timer, etc. excited to try them all

Georges

Used this app boost my sales. Also saved myself a lot of time and money. Good job developers :) :) :)

Total Resilience Beauty Products

I really like the app. The only thing missing is a video to properly set it up but I was able to find that on Youtube.

Teio Tech

This seems great so far. Downloaded Scarcity Pro for my Shopify store. I look forward to seeing how it goes.

Goods Picks Ltd

The app is very useful and flexible in helping startup dropshippers launch. Highly responsive and receptive staff!

Tommy Manning Art

AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!
AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!

daipri.store

This is my first time using this app, and for now I am very satisfied. All praise is great. I think I will continue to work with you.

jasminate

impeccable application je l'aime beaucoup et je l'utilise pour ma boutique pour développé mes ventes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20