Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Guy's Car Accessories

Looks slick. I think it'll help out when users scroll through my product reviews and don't have to scroll all the way up.

Feli Collection

I used several of their apps and seriously they are really easy to use and very professional nothing but love!

Eydias

Very Great APP.But I have only one problem.Because I use cart drawer,when I click on "add to cart" button",the cart drawer doesn't slide out.Please help me.

August 31, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review!

We are working on syncing the bar to close when a drawer / ajax cart is opened. I expect it to be solved this week.

In the meantime, if you know some code or you're working with a developer - you could use the custom JS / CSS inputs under the "Advanced" tab.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns, I'd love to help!
I'm available here - lynda@conversionbear.com

SupplyDrop PH

Took minutes to setup. Works like a charm, the customization features are excellent. Added tracking via FB pixel and pinterest are a bonus. Couldn't ask for more for a free app.

Majestia™

Best in the market! The team is very professional and helpful.
I suggest this app anyone who hesitates to try!

Cheapy My Shop

Very easy to use, powerful app it no need to be an expert to set up and start working with it, Thank you Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Bargains Grandes

Excellent app!! If it isn't exactly the way you want it.. don't worry! They can customize for you :) Love it!

Mamamilk.co

this app is amazing free and easily customizable and does what is mentioned in the description. well done developer

Wooposture

Great. Design and features are awesome. It's even FREE. I would definitely recommend to friends or others.

Madamfairy

very good and easy app to use for my store make things easier for me thank you very much I recommend