Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Fast checkout with sticky add to cart.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Wooposture

Location South Korea

Great. Design and features are awesome. It's even FREE. I would definitely recommend to friends or others.

Madamfairy

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 months

very good and easy app to use for my store make things easier for me thank you very much I recommend

Soho Disctrict

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Franchement waouh une des meilleures applications elle devrait limite être payante mais on va pas se plaindre ! Très propre très simple très efficace j'adore merci Conversion Bear

lanewayshop

Location Australia

In my quest to make purchasing on my store as easy and quick as possible I looked at many Apps to help speed up the buying process and also create a buying trigger and then I came across USATC and downloaded it in a heartbeat! It has the right degree of 'annoying' as far as it gets attention, but I made the colours soft and the banner will disappear if you scroll to the top (or bottom) of the page and disappears if you leave that product page. But then it comes back up, after how many seconds you set, once the customer views another product. I can choose whether product image, price, variants etc show up and other customisations and when I had a personal email from Lynda offering help to setup I said thanks but no need as it was super simple to install. Thanks again Lynda for offering this and I also luuurve her Ultimate Trust Badges App- you go girl!

Nova Jade Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I use this on my site www.novajadecosmetics.com . I think the app works well and is super easy to install and set up with ZERO issues. The support team is awesome and will communicate back and forth in a timely manner about any questions or concerns.

The Moto Custom

Location France

Works like a charm. Great communication with the support team. Will install it now on all of my stores.

Sunny Possum Swimwear | Women's Swimwear

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

It took only a few minutes to customise the sticky button to suit my store's theme, and it looks great both on the computer and mobile. I would definitely recommend this app, it is easy and straightforward. The support is excellent too!

WatchRats

Location Australia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Exactly what we were looking for! Great design, easy to use and incredibly fast to integrate to the website. Thank you for making this available for free!

FILBARE

Location Kenya

The app is clean and neat, perfecly suited for my store. The customer support is really great, and they respond fast.

Wearea51

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The real thing!!! I dont write reviews but this app deswrves!
Does what it says, easy peasy to set up and its free. I dont have anything more to say . Thank you