Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Fri-Sale.com

I used this app for stick my add to cart button and it very useful for my store thanks you , I give you 5 star

September 11, 2019

Fri-Sale.com thank you so much for your lovely review 💙

Trending Products Store

nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!

RabbitUzz

its veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Tahiana

Very simple to use. have great integration, looks fine. I will be so cool to have a sticky button directly on the product picture when you are looking in a collection, but despite this, it has everything you need !

Taimoor Apps

Super simple to get started with and it looks nice. Simple app, it's free, why not install it? Thanks!

My Hobbies Shop

I love this website. It really helped be increase my sales, i got to add a feedback forum. i love it.

Life Shoppie

Most Useful UPSELL app.
Go And use this one guys. I'm So happy with this unique design and feature.

Zodiacity

I haven't faced any problem using this app because it means what it says; setting it up is as easy as 1-2-3! Clean and slick design too, well done!

smoovth

Works very well, love the setup and most importantly performs very fast. Highly recommended. PS: hope it stays free :)

QUECY

This app is very simple and easy to use, works well and definitely worth a try. Support team is very responsive and happy to help.