Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Trustrend

The best app in the world. You are amazing and the customer support is the best what I see on internet

Malou. Schmückt dich.

Setup is ready in less than 5 minutes, it offered all the badges I need & works very good! 10/10 would recommend

Native American Merchandise

Love it... Adds the extra feature of safety... Thanks... Easy to add, works in the background... I ran out of things to add to this comment field. I think the comment field here is too much ... loose the minimum character requirement..

Óptica Roloiceroni

Excelente servicio, mucghas gracias por todo, ademas lo instalaron por mi cuando en el camino no supe que hacer.

Vocatus

The App does exactly what we need plus their customer service is amazing. Itai helped us set it up just as we wanted it to be!

The Homelogy

A free app that increases conversion with an amazing customer support team. My theme wasn't compatible, but the customer support installed it in a minute. Thanks, guys!

Faith UnBroken Clothing

I used this app to help provide trust to my possible customers, ensuring that their information is safe when utilizing our store. So far so good!

Happy Kitchenn

I think this app is doing great service to increase the trust for the site, I like it as it very easy to setup

Back Bends

Just installed this yesterday and it already makes my store look better and trustworthy. The staff are very helpful and polite. You can't go wrong with this app.

Top Table Sports

Lynda was great! She actually reached out to me to see if I needed any assistance with installing and this was on a weekend! I wrote her back and it was installed within minutes!!! Not only is customer service great, but my product page also looks legit and trustworthy now! Thanks, Lynda!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72