Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Anton&Sophie

Great service. Thanks for helping so fast. Looks great on my website and will surely help making conversions

lemonakoo

I struggled a lot with this part, but this app solve my issue and the badges look very clean and we are able to modify every detail as we want

BubbleBite

The app is really handy and good working also important to mention is their customer support. They answered in a minute and also helped me to resolve the problem.

ThreadWeird Apparel Company LLC

Excellent app! This app accomplishes what other apps charge an arm and leg for. I have a custom theme, so I needed a little help in installing the code. Support (Xavier) was quick to respond and had it done in no time. Highly recommended! Mike Holm
Owner - ThreadWeird Apparel Company

ThePrintableCo.

Awesome works perfectly, installs no issues and endless choices! Just wish they had a colour afterpay (non card) icon!

Bonitatienda21

I used the app to add badges for payment and trust. Everything look very nice. I hope they will add more choices.

Ornaopolis

This app shows great trust badges, really customizable. They helped me adjust some coding, because the badges were not showing.

AtlantisOmega

bonjour, super application avec de nombreux badge donc on peut vraiment personnalisée non badge de paiement sa rend bien. le support ai très réactif il mon mie mon code trés rapidement je recommande

In Another Store

We recently started accepting different forms of crypto as forms of payment. UTB had all the badges we needed except 1. We requested if they could add it (Dai) and they added it in about a week. Great service and support.

MV FURS

Best app on the market if you are looking to add a little extra trust to your store. High variety of badges. Excellent support. Best of the best! Its a must have!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100