Trust Badges Bear

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 14, 2019

this ultimate trust badge is awesome, you must install this to your shopify store. what are you waiting for? install 'em now. Thank you for this APPS @Conversion Bear.

The Star Jewels
Macao SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 13, 2019

Amazing app! Looks great on our store. Set-up was super easy and intuitive. Just picked the badges and followed the instructional video to install a bit of code to our template. Up and running within minutes. 5 happy Stars!

Dark Elf Dice
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 13, 2019

I can't say enough good things about how quick and responsive customer service is. If you need trust badges this is the app !

BackWoodz CBD
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 13, 2019

Great app and perfect customer service especially for a free app !!! Quick fixes and easy to work with.

Apotheosis Training Performance
Time spent using app: 28 days
August 13, 2019

Very easy to use and looks very professional. I like how easy the setup was and different theme badges they got.

Wag Store USA
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 13, 2019

Great app, super easy to install and the budges looks awesome! The support team is amazing, super quick to respond. I would defiantly recommend to install this app!

TIPIS
Israel
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited August 13, 2019

I used this app to solidify my business presence on line. It really brings out the payment logo for my online legitimacy. I would like to know how to add the other badges as well.

Effoe Lifestyle Furniture
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Conversion Bear replied August 14, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review!
What kind of badges do you want us to add? send us an email - lynda@conversionbear.com

August 12, 2019

Very happy and so easy to use. The images of the badges are very good and you have a wide selection. The badges sit well on the product page and do not look out of place. A must for all Shopify stores. Great work all.

Shop Personalised Gifts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 12, 2019

Premium service and good instructions! Usually nobody cares about request from a Finnish customer - after all we are a small market. But I got superb and quick response to my messages and they added several badges of Finnish service providers during the very same day! I recommend! :)

Soil of Beauty
Finland
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 12, 2019

very easy, it showed best by step on how to get the badge in place. it didnt leave me lost and confused

Every girl should wear pearls
Time spent using app: 6 months