Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Free

pantafly.com

Très bonne application facile et gratuite !
Belle présentation securise l ' acheteur, vraiment bien et adaptable en plus.

TrendyJapan

It's really great. Isn't it slowing down? I was worried, but it is functioning smoothly without affecting the speed. With this, I really thought that we could win the trust of our customers. It was really easy to set up. I will continue to use it in the future.

LMCHING Group

Always wanted to find an app that has many payment icons available and easy insertation into the web. Finally met this app that is able to achieve what we want. Super friendly support team that reply within a couple of mins and solve our issue right away!! highly recommended

Fidget BOP! Shop

Awesome App to expand functionality of your Shopify Theme. A lot of other apps provide similar things, but adds a lot of features that slows down your website. It's Lightweight, Simple, and it Works. And when it doesn't Customer Support is usually quick to respond to help you fix it.

ArtisansSoul

The app is easy to set and the support helped me fast installing what I need inside code. reccomended!

HOKIHome

Super App für Badges es ist Kostenlos einfach geil Selbsterklärten und einfach gemacht das man es sofort versteht, Man Hat auch Garantie Badges das ist auch Super :)

VIVYVA

Exelent. Shop looks more profesional and informative. You realy need this. Thank you Ultimate Trust Badge.

Pituka Wear - Bens para Crianças

Aplicação espetacular, apelativa e encontramos tudo que pretendemos. adoroooooo, desta forma a taxa de conversão é maior.

Bella Chix Co

Enjoué

Nice app keep doing this apps. Was really usefull for my project thank you for put this on store for free

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103