Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Lewd Ink Prints

Very easy to use I must say. I'm glad they made this available for free. It made my shop lot very professional. There was nothing I didn't like.

January 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! 🤩Have a great 2020. Lynda.

BlindTidy

Excellant app and Lynda was very helpfull in setting this up for me, would not hesitate to use again , very happy.

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much! highly appreciated. Lynda.

Knittin Knot

I installed this app to provide any potential customers with peace of mind that my store is legit. While making changes to my theme, something caused the badges to disappear. I contacted Customer Support and the issue was solved in ten minutes. Lynda was extremely helpful, solved the issue, explained what happened and remained in constant communication. I’m happy to work with Conversation Bear. Wonderful company and beautifully designed Trust Badges.

OkO-OkO™

Wonderful service from Linda. She helped me to correct some problems with my theme (from before) and install her installation. What's else ? In addition, the application is working well and it's nice.
Thanks a lot :-)

POWYE

simple et efficace, assez d'options dispo pour faire ce qu'on veut et l'assistance est très réactive.

January 23, 2020

Merci beaucoup 🙏Happy to help! Lynda.

domebear

Great apps! I really like it. I have been using many accounts. 100% recommended. Thank you so much!

January 23, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 😌cheers for more sales. Lynda.

Vivo Outdoor Co

Best app on the store, don't look anywhere else. Free plan and builds great trust. Thanks heaps and keen to convert more sales!!

January 23, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🙏Lynda.

AIrpods iPhone Holder

great support from Lynda! Everyone need this for their shop! It's amazing and have a big variant of payment processor and bank logo

January 21, 2020

Happy to help any time 😇 thanks for the review. Lynda.

Books and Products from Susan Fitzell

Looks great and the customer service from these guys was AWEsome! I had trouble finding the right way to set it up and they did it in a snap then showed me how. Highly recommend this app!

January 20, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 😇Lynda.

Gajello

I just start to use, but already look very helpfull. Not so much free apps what I try out have so many important tools. Thanks

January 19, 2020

Thanks for the review 😊 cheers for more sales. Lynda.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32