Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Alex Aurum

This works very well and was easy to add to my shop. The logos are high quality and easy to read. Will keep using.

Daily Suvichar Store

Quickest & most efficient help by Itai. Though this app is free, makes me want to go and check out their other apps because of the customer support. 100% recommended.

My Golf Tech

I LOVE this App!!! You guys have the BEST applications I use multiple apps across MULTIPLE stores and you are by far the best.

Wumbrella™

very good app, with a very good staff that who answered really fast. I strongly recommend it with no hesitation

Home36 Romania

They helped me with a new badge. Amazing !
Thank you !
The app really helps with trust from customers

Wellbag

Perfect app, and support was very helpful for me ! A lot of badges choices, clean, and all ! Thank you

WinterGloves™

Rien a dire c'est just parfair pour un prix aussi bas (0€) !
Complet et c'est parfaitement ce dont j'avais besoin.

Wimineoo

Super SAV. Intervention de Itai excellente. Problème résolu rapidement. Merci beaucoup pour votre disponibilité.

Woodruff and Co

Great service and great app. Simple install and the team were on hand to assist.
Thanks for your help team!

Autopiaa

One of the best app! Easy & free to use. I have only good experiences with Conversion Bear Team. They are amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82