Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

unico officina di tendenza

ben fatta, speriamo bene...che possa portare piu vendite avendo questo badges subito insieme all'articolo

Tridan Stores

This app is awesome, the trust me badges are great with variety and wow, its free. Thank you so much..

Estorenado

I use this app for nice looking trusted badges in the product page, customer service is great and the app is free, special thanks to Lynda!

Sea Moss Island

I Just installed the app and I love it already. I'm confident that it'll help increase my sales. We'll see.

Dragonheart Diamonds

This app is so pretty! Makes all my payment options really stick out! Super simple to use, and to add new options, just a click and go!

Aarhon-paris

I just start my online store so no results yet but the staff did helped me to set up the app. They did a great job and are really helpful !

KLADINY

Super buena Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Poofy-PetStore

Just Installed The app. Its easy to use and has great support + does exactly whats promised. I highly recommend it.

Fido's Comfort

Great looking trust badges! I had trouble with the badge placement on the narrative them but Lynda from support fixed this issue for me in less than 5 minutes.

NeckMasseuse

Love all the apps ConversionBear makes. Support is always super helpful. And its all free, so why not?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62