Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Way Out Gear

This app is awesome! As a newbie I need all the help I can get and this app helped me tremendously. So easy!

HandwerkerFix

its a really great App! The conversion rate of my online shop is higher since I have your trust badges!

homeinnk

Very good app, it will be better if it can load faster. It loads a little slow now, part of the pattern shows slower than another. Still feel thankful for Conversion Bear's job.

iCovers.

Sehr einfach zu bedienen! Hoffe dass es dann auch mehr Sales generieren wird. (Mein Shop ist noch nicht Online).
SEHR EMPFEHLENSWERT JEDENFALLS!

CutePetHub

I love this app. Easy to setup and really does the job. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it,

Thermoring

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sesoris

Best apps I've ever used. All it does is "Only" adding trust to your customer! Recommended for everyone!

Housecat Heaven

I really just like all of Conversion Bears apps. All of them are really great and work well, while being free!

Flor Fun Shop

Great app! easy to use, I like it. Thank you.Great app! easy to use, I like it. Thank you.Great app! easy to use, I like it. Thank you.Great app! easy to use, I like it. Thank you.

Inkawaii

Nice and simple to use. If you want to give your ecommerce store trust value this is the app to download!