Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Shop Strength

Great app, so easy to set up with just a few clicks, and its Free!!!! No negatives whatsoever. Looks great

NeoPepper

Great app :) Simple to use, functional, looks good, set in 2 minutes and it's FREE! Recommend to anyone.

AFFORI DESIGN

The app is perfect, installs in the blink of an eye. The widget itself is of a very appropriate size and looks stylish. The support is very attentive, I had a question about the location of my widget, and it was solved in a couple of moments. I appreciate it, thanks!

Brinks Baby

app works great and is easy to use, thanks! bonus that its free too! lot of options for badges and clean images

Market of Home - Ahol otthonra lelsz

I love Conversion Bear app. Simply clever and usable :))
If you want to customize your store you can do that with Conversion Bear

CHEZA PLUS

I use this app to help me get credibility. I just downloaded so I can't say much but this: I needed a badge that wasn't yet listed here. The communication was quick and simple, and when the badge was ready, they notified me. Until now, I love them...

Feggings.com

I used these badges and app to improve trust on my site so it is place near the shopping cart just before a purchase is made

Cyber Verse

Excellent app! I treat apps in my store like I treat apps on my phone. This app is definitely a keeper!

CBD care - Europes biggest CBD shop

Hi, the app worked fine on product pages, and on a desktop, but unfortunately the app has made the wrong collection pages on mobile, andriod and iphone, where it has shown badges across the products on collections, and without us knowing it for several weeks. Unfortunately very disappointing. At this point we do not recommend installing the Ultimate Trust Badge at all.

September 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your concern.
That might happen on non-standard themes with multiple product forms.

Here's why:

- The app does not require any theme code or manual installation and it's added by one click.
- That's technically possible only if we automatically detect a product form, and add the badges right below.
- In your theme, there are multiple product forms (for example, inside the collection page).
- As such, the app will automatically place itself below the first form it finds.
** side note: the app will only show ONCE per page. In your collection page, there are around 20 product forms, the app will show on the single top left product only.

The good news are - it's a very simple fix.

You can switch from automated placement to a manual one.
Here's a video and text guide:

That usually takes a couple of minutes to setup.

We will be happy to handle that for you, as we helped thousands of other merchants before. Our team has sent over a collaboration request to your admin email.

Final note:
We take pride in our no-code approach.
Automated placement usually works best for most themes, and most of our customers. In the case of custom themes, we're always available to install the app for you through chat, email (support@conversionbear.com) and ticket support.

I think that 963 five star reviews will vouch for our support work.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think our team deserves a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great service and make sure you are happy with it and with the app.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Warm regards,
Jonathan.
CEO @ Conversion Bear

Puppy & Kitty Love

A very good application. If you have a problem, the support helps you very quickly. I recommend it.