Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Curvygirlplus

Great app! Really user-friendly, up on my site in minutes after installing! It doesn't slow my load speed either, which is great. Highly recommend!

January 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 🤩Highly appreciated! Lynda.

UniqueBoutiqueParis

The support is fantastic!!!! Had a great experience, fast response and they set it up for me to be running!!

eifachzüri.shop

Super everything worked out immediately. Works great. The installation was very quick and easy.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🎉 Lynda.

Leather & Silk

Very useful to my stores. I was assisted by Lynda S. she was very helpful, I am using a bit complicated theme for this 2nd store and I couldn't find the one I supposed to look for, anyway, she's been very helpful and done in seconds! Thank you App and Lynda!

January 9, 2020

Thank you very much, happy to help! Lynda.

SmartBird Shop

Lynda from support is great, helped me a lot!
I had problems about space on page, and she makes changes for me :)

explr.

Great help from Lynda! Did her best to assist me with my badge requirements on my add to cart page, fantastic customer service and attention to detail

January 5, 2020

Thank you so much! have a great 2020 with lots of sales 🎉 Lynda.

Veteran-Tribute

Very easy to install. Looks great on my product pages. Should help build trust. Thank you so much!!!

January 5, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! happy to read you like the app. Lynda.

WriStrap Cases

Used it to add trust badges to the product page on my store. Very easy to use and set up. Very clean look with some customization options. Awesome App!

January 5, 2020

Perfect review. Thank you so much! Lynda.

TechTrend Shop

I just downloaded the app and it was really easy to use. It set itself up and I did not have to paste any code into anywhere it just worked. Really nice app and made so easy. Thank you guys

Fit In It

Really good customer's service! Definitely worth a try. Also the badges are really clean and they work really nice on a transparent background!