Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tomboy Lady

There were some errors in their manual, but it was solved thanks to their complete support. I want the badge design to be more diverse and colorful. It is difficult to choose because there are badges that are hard to see.

ArtTopTalent

This app is just awesome. Very easy and friendly to use. I set it up in few minutes without any stress, just like a game. It looks really amazing, no code or programmation or even technical support needed. I would highly recommend this app at 100%.
Thanks for such a great tool.

LMNTS Brand

Brilliant app to help with conversion, easy to use and excellent service. Free to start off with too which is great.

Furry Pet Care

Great customer service. (: There are a lot of customization options compared to other apps I've tried.

Mountain Village Merchandise

Very please with the layout and look of this app. I think it will definitely help. Thanks Conversion Bear team!

TraumDusche

Really great app, I am using it for every single of my stores so far!! Especially the customer support is worth gold, definitely the best review app ever :)

Moon Goddess Gifts

I use the Ultimate Trust Badges on my Shopify website MoonGoddessGifts.com, and I really love the professional touch it adds to the product pages. I also really like that it's customizable, nice job, thank you.

Heimzeug

TOP. this app delivers what it promises. Absolute recommendation. I can't say anything negative. I can recommend you 100 percent, especially for start-ups that only have a small budget available.

Commood

mi hanno aiutata subito e hanno sistemato il mio store. assistenza anche di domenica! approvata !!!!

Police Shop

FREE AND EASY TO USE! FAST SETUP AND VERY GOOD FIRST LOOK! I SUGGEST IT FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE EMPOWERING