Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Beatz Per Minute Apparel

I used this app to add my trust badges to my product page. It worked perfectly. I ended up needing a little bit of assistance because of something I did not understand and customer service assisted me right away. She helped me to understand what was working against me and helped me find a solution. Everything worked out perfectly!

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much 🤗 Good luck with your BFCM sales! Lynda.

Lifestyle Gamer

I LOVE THIS APP!
The concept of this app is brilliant, the set up was easy.
Every Shop Owner needs this App!

November 24, 2019

WE LOVE YOU TOO ❤️
thank you for the wonderful review.
Lynda.

Winter Turf

Unlike some other apps, there was nothing complicated in this one. There are hundreds of well known checkout badges you can choose from. I loved it!

November 24, 2019

Thanks for the good review! really appreciated 🤩 Lynda.

Frosty Jingles

Beautiful, easy to install and... FREE! Switched over to Trust Bear on all three of our stores! Thank you for making this available.

November 22, 2019

Oh wow! Hopefully many more stores, sales and happy customers to come. Thanks for the kind review, highly appreciated. Lynda.

ShopPricedToSell

Solid customer service. Very responsive and took the initiative to solve a problem i had when i switched themes. recommend this app!

November 22, 2019

Thank you very much, always happy to help! Lynda.

Clean Hands Pro Brand

This app is simple to install. It looks very beautiful in the store. I highly recommend this app. I think it should give you the option to drag the badges to arrange them yourself. Still gets a 5 star from me. Cheers!

November 22, 2019

Thank you for the suggestion! Drag to reorder sounds like a very useful thing to have. I'll definitely add it to our road map 👍Lynda.

Funtech.com.br

App excelente, muito intuitivo e fácill de usar. Tem um tutorial que ensina a colocar os selos em um lugar diferente do que vem definido por padrão que é muito didático.

November 22, 2019

Muito obrigado pela excelente revisão! Lynda.

Everything Elephants

Should have installed this app at the beginning! Easy to install and works great. Seriously, get this app

November 22, 2019

Seriously you just made my day! 😀thanks for the review. Lynda.

Coffee Tea Now

Simple to use app. It does what it says it does, and you add your badges to the site. They do come up slower than other apps, but I appreciate the customization. The badges show on your website in the order that they were clicked. I would highly recommend to setup a visual helper option for the user to understand the order that the badges will show up. For example, as you select photos in your iPhone to upload to Instagram, they would show on the blue rectangle, the position number.

Coffee Tea Now -> https://coffeeteanow.com

November 21, 2019

Well noted, thanks for the visual feature suggestion! Best, Lynda.

Cozy's Shop

This genuinely is FREE and it helps me show my customers that their money can be trusted in my store. Thank you so much to the creator(s) of this app.

November 21, 2019

Thank you for the kind words 🎊Appreciate it! Lynda.