Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

mon-toutou.be

This app absolutly awesome. The trust rate I got from having this on my product page is amazing. Nice Job Ultimate trust Badges !

Da Gringa Beauty

I'm loving the plug-in. has made a lot of difference in my store. Easy to install and configure. It's a great tool.

The Modern Staple

The best customer support experience I had with an app in Shopify. Also, the badges look beautiful. Thank you! Keep up the good work!

GalerieArtwave

Top-notch app and a world-class team. Keep up doing great work! I recommend it without hesitation, just go for it!

facemall Official

really it is the best free badges trust . thank you so much it really helped me . i recommend 100 precent

Victor's Pond

Good app to improve the aspect and trust of your product page for the clients. They also are ready to assist for any problems,

WOLFTEETH

Perfectly done the job, and it is free, what else can we say?
The operation is very simple and the tutorial is very detailed
highly recommended!

Stark Sterilization

Working great, and its free........... PSSH ................... CANT BEAT IT!!!!....................

RUNHUIS

It is a very good APP. And it is all FREE! Very simple to use, you just need one minute to set up and put into use. Recommend!

Fashioncore360

it really easy to setup I installed it and set it up in less than a minute i'll recommend it for being fast and reliable