Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Gem Splendor Us

This app was easy to install on my website, and the badges look professional. This is the best app ever!

November 27, 2019

Best review ever! thanks a lot for your kind words 👍 Lynda.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Extremely easy to set-up, I tried few others as well, but this app was the one which had all my payment providers badges.
You are able to set up badges on product page and on the cart page as well, feature which you'll hardly find at a free app.
Also quick and great customer support.
Don't hesitate and click install.

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Best, Lynda.

741Labs

I was just saying how I wished they had badges for the banks around here in Nigeria...bam! Done. These people are on it! I definitely love this product. I love the look and how easy it is to customize.

November 26, 2019

We love our Nigerian merchants 🇳🇬 Always at your service! Lynda.

Daniel Lauren

awesome, its working good, perfect trust badgets , kjsfhksdjafhksjdfhsdkjfhsskjdhkjfhskjfhsdkjfhsdkjfhsd

November 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review 😇 Lynda.

Charm Optical

Lynda from Conversion Bear provided the best customer service ever!!! Try this app, it's free and awesome.

November 26, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Always here to help! Lynda.

Beatz Per Minute Apparel

I used this app to add my trust badges to my product page. It worked perfectly. I ended up needing a little bit of assistance because of something I did not understand and customer service assisted me right away. She helped me to understand what was working against me and helped me find a solution. Everything worked out perfectly!

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much 🤗 Good luck with your BFCM sales! Lynda.

Lifestyle Gamer

I LOVE THIS APP!
The concept of this app is brilliant, the set up was easy.
Every Shop Owner needs this App!

November 24, 2019

WE LOVE YOU TOO ❤️
thank you for the wonderful review.
Lynda.

Winter Turf

Unlike some other apps, there was nothing complicated in this one. There are hundreds of well known checkout badges you can choose from. I loved it!

November 24, 2019

Thanks for the good review! really appreciated 🤩 Lynda.

Frosty Jingles

Beautiful, easy to install and... FREE! Switched over to Trust Bear on all three of our stores! Thank you for making this available.

November 22, 2019

Oh wow! Hopefully many more stores, sales and happy customers to come. Thanks for the kind review, highly appreciated. Lynda.

ShopPricedToSell

Solid customer service. Very responsive and took the initiative to solve a problem i had when i switched themes. recommend this app!

November 22, 2019

Thank you very much, always happy to help! Lynda.