Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Scencare

I used this app to put trust badges on my storefront. Having a slightly unusual theme, it didn't integrate automatically but I contacted the support team and within literally 5 minutes they added it manually to my theme file. Amazing customer service and the trust badges look awesome! Thanks again!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for supporting our app 🙌 we are always happy to help!

Cuida Tu Salud Online Shop

Easy to use and configure, and very good result! The result looks professional, we are happy with it.

May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🤝 we appreciate it!

Bikeslin Store

Free and really easy to use. But get ready for a lot of marketing offers from Conversion Bear after installing this app. Anyway, this app is awesome.

LOYAL BUDS

Excellent app !!! Looks awesome, excellent customer service , I’m highly recommend this app. Thank you so much

May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review 🤩

Natures Art by Restless Roots

Thought I'd give it a try and am hooked!
Not only because of the tool, but the customer service!
Sent a mail because I wasn't sure how to install and 10 min. later everything was set up and ready to go.

Huge thumbs up!

May 20, 2020

thank you so much for reviewing the app 👌 we really appreciate it.

UBU Brand

I love the app! Looks clean and professional. And the support is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much Lynda!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the kind review 🙌 highly appreciated!

Sawaiki Shirts

Pretty simple and easy to use, several options you can choose from. Looks really nice on all the products.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝

Odyssey Boards

Very useful app to add the deserved credibility to your site. Jonathan from Conversion Bear was also extremely helpful in solving my questions

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 👌 good luck with your store!

KLYN®

Superbe application elle m'a beaucoup aider pour le développement de mon site je vous la conseille. Si vous voulez rassurez vos clients lors du paiement cette applis est vraiment éfficace.

ONE FASHION LIMANI

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app