Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Free

Pupperazzi UK

Don't look anywhere else for your trust badges; this is the best app on Shopify and the customer support is second to none! :) 5 STARS

PrizeWear

I found the app to be really simple, really easy to use, 10 out of 10 for that. I also liked the aesthetic value of the badges on my product page. I feel like it improves the trust of a potential buyer. Overall, its great.

Placeways

It gave me a trusted badge as per the payment method that appeared. And it has a lot of badges in its collection, be sure to use the preferred payment method.

BLEMUNT

delivers everything it promises. It is just a few simple clicks and you have everything ready to give more security to your website.

PetitBoudoir.fr

Amazing app , i really recommend u this. Nice colors badges. And what a fast support.A free app , and do the right job !

PeakTech Football

Good app, great customer support, it is just a bit laggy sometimes but does the job. Sometimes when you edit your badges it takes time before the changes are reflected on your live site. But it still updates in the end, so I have no complaints.

Oliamette

Overall happy with the app, it was easy to initially install but after I made a few product page updates the badges weren't displaying on the new pages. I had to contact their suppport but they were very responsive and took care of the issue right away.

At The Cabin Coffee

This app was really easy to add and use without having to dig into coding. I could choose all the payment types I wanted. Thank you!

Anton&Sophie

Great service. Thanks for helping so fast. Looks great on my website and will surely help making conversions

lemonakoo

I struggled a lot with this part, but this app solve my issue and the badges look very clean and we are able to modify every detail as we want