Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

MOBE-G

Lightweight, clean and FREE. I would Definitely recommend to anyone. Also it's super easy to set it up.

GID

This App works awesome, i dont need to pay to have this badges with good Quality and options, Thank u again guys!

Skillano

PerfecT and it is completely free!!! I think u should try this app because there's a lot badges inside that u can use totally freee

Lili's Gourmix

Google required payment badges in the home page. I found this app and the badges looked so nice that I decided to give the app a try. I don't master computer stuff so I went in to look for some advice and guess what? I asked for help in the app live chat and they even set it all for me! I DID nothing but to wait for less than an hour! AMAZING customer service. Itai was very friendly

pet supplies expert

very good and fast responsive customer support, very good app to use to gain customer trust i would recommend this to every store owner

MASKIN Luxembourg

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and totally free, AMAZING!
I was looking for a solution to display credit card types next to the buy button, which this app does perfectly fine and in good & REACTIVE design.

In the end I chose from the additional badges they have ("Eco Friendly Product" for instance) to increase the trust of my customers even more than the simple payment methods would do.

The only thing I could wish for is to add a second group of trust badges some where else, a group for product quality and a group for payment methods.

PS: Badges didn't show up in my store automatically, I contacted the support and they did it for me for free within an hour.
100% satisfied !

Allsport Ltd

Awesome app. works perfectly. no lagging. Great team behind the app. requested a custom badge and it was done. highly recommended. keep up the good jobs.

Canagem.com

Once again the Bear got it done. Great code, simple to work with and looks like a million bucks. If you need badges, this is for you.

Crystal White Biz

Very efficient and effective support, helping out within 30 minutes. Most importantly it is free to use.

Luxury Furnature

I enjoyed the friendly customer service and the app itself considering it's free. The customer support is a huge YES.