Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Avocetstores

Superb. Very nice app this was what i was looking for
thanks
Keep it up

Wallro

Great app. Plus a had an issue to install it. But they help me, like really fast in a matter of a few minutes it was solved. And notified me via email. Like it a lot, simple but looks great.

Listogrill

Respect! A free product that does what it says and even my request for 2 badges where implemented super fast, thanks and congrats!

Web Deal Hunter

Simple way to get your payment method trust badges on your product page. I'd have preferred it if you could reorder the badges and if you could create more than one banner for different scenarios but it is free right!

Edit: Customer service got right back to me and showed me the way to reorder the badges - so in the end, all the features I needed and great service as well. Upgraded review to 5 stars.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for the review!

It's easy to reorder the badges - follow these steps:

1. Click "select badges"
2. Deselect all badges
3. Re-select badges in the order you want them to appear.
4. Click "save".

That's it - you're good to go.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience a 5 star one. Reach out directly lynda@conversionbear.com - our team is at your service.

Shazanne Pet

Por ahora funciona muy bien. La instale y es rápida de configuración. Recomiendo usarla. Lo único que me parece pueden mejorar es aumentar la cantidad de sellos.

NURDA Market

Nice app. I don't know to program. With this app, I was able to increase my conversion rate. I hope it helps others too))

Aglako

I'm glad I found this app, there is no regret installing this app. I look over other app but this one is the best for me.

ShopMMAclothing.com

awesome quick and easy. very straight to the point. and it doesn't cost anything really appreciate it guys

Grab Mah Papa

Wow! Amazing Trust Badges and not to mention this is Free! I just installed this o my shopify store I hope this would result in more conversion for my sales. Thanks!

gugumama.com

Love the widget, easier to install and integrate into pages. i like the design as makes it look so much more professional