Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Fusion Designs Online

Very happy with this app, its better than most paid apps, and best of all is that the app is free, has very nice quality badges that will boost your sales indefinately! Thanks Coversion Bear

December 16, 2019

Our team is very happy with your review, thanks for the motivation boost 🤗Lynda.

Oh mon rideau

perfect is work well nice support too i would to say thanks to lynda who helped me a lot on some issues

December 16, 2019

Thank you for supporting the app 🤩Cheers for more sales! Lynda.

The Motion Light

The badges are beautiful, the support from Lynda, the CEO, is SPOT ON, and the app is completely free. I mean, what more can you ask for? Highly recommended over all other badge apps.

December 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🤓Lynda.

imayya

I tried another app before but was not satisfied at all. I got a little hiccup with the Ultimate Trust Badges at the start but it was quickly corrected by Lynda. Customer service is A+. The app has many options which allow the user to customise the appearance of the badges on the website. I'm totally satisfied with the final results. I recommend the app without hesitation.

December 15, 2019

Thank you for the A++ review 🤩Highly appreciated! Lynda.

AZ LED Pros

Great app! Easy to use! The help guide was just right to walk me through adding the code lines to my product page and cart.

December 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the GREAT review! 😇 Lynda.

The Power Journals

Great free app! Makes your store looks super professional. Its easy to set up and is very user friendly!

December 14, 2019

Thank you for the super friendly review 🤗 Lynda.

Owly®

Awesome support and great simple tool, love it. I wish everything was that simple, I like the design

SHAPERS

Easy to install, super simple and it is just what I was looking for. I hope this improve my sales. Thank you.

December 13, 2019

Thank you so much for great review 😀 Happy to read you like the app! Cheers for more sales. Lynda.

Abacii

Amazing support -- super highly recommended. I could not get this sit up correctly myself, but Lynda was brilliant in sorting it out for us within minutes.

December 12, 2019

Thank you so much for supporting our app! happy to help. Lynda

The Helix Store

i love this app!! i was paying an app monthly for the badges in color !so so so super easy to use!!! love it

December 13, 2019

We love you too! thanks for the awesome review. Lynda.