Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Puzzlefied

Great app, does what it states. Support is responsive and helps you get the job done. I asked for a badge and had it available on the other day.

November 5, 2019

💣Thank you so much for the kind words!

VeV Center

Just was i expect impressive good full free and really nice designed also really easy to use it , ty

November 5, 2019

Thanks a bunch VeV crew!

J The Joy

All the payment method icons and with color. Look very good. Recommend to add it on your product pages.

J The Joy thank you for letting the world know! Wishing you a great BFCM 👊

Unyshopy

Very good app! I totally like it and it's pretty simple to install it. There is a video tutorial that explains it step by step. The logos are great and they give much trust. Thank you for being free!

November 4, 2019

Unyshopy thank you so much for your feedback. Cheers for more sales 🥳

luaful

The app is superb. I just used their provided code to embed it in our site.
Clean look and awakes trust

There was one badge which missed for us and just a few days later, they added the badge to their badge list. Thanks so much for adding the badge

Much love

CTMtest123

Had a small problem with the app and the customer support helped fix it within minutes!

Thanks Conversion Bear

Trend Fitness

Thank you very much for being free. You do not know how much that means! Besides that, it is effortless to use and has all your products covered. I recommend.

October 29, 2019

Trend Fitness I'm so happy that you enjoy our app. Thank you so much for your feedback 💙

MG Natural Skincare

Very easy to use. I am yet to launch my store but I am sure this will increase customer trust. I would definitely recommend.

October 28, 2019

MG Natural Skincare - thank you for your feedback. Me and the team appreciate it 🙌

www.wownovo.com

aWESOMEEEEEEE app.. colourful badges... pROPERLY STACKED. exactly what i needed............................

October 28, 2019

Thank you www.wownovo.com! Cheers for more sales.

Mon Passeport Perso ™

BEST APP, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ! THANK YOU SO MUCH LYNDA FOR YOUR AMAZING HELP ! Go for it guys it's clearly a very nice app to use in your shops

October 28, 2019

Mon Passeport Perso ™ you made me blush 😊. Thank you for your feedback!