Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Peluche Geante

Great app and customer service, I highly recommend it ! And it's free, thank you very much ! Badges are looking great !

NiuSkin

Great apps love it. very convinient. thumbs up. put the logo will help customer to buy. they feel secured

e-vualà

Adoro questa App, i loro badge sono fantastici e si integrano alla perfezione nel mio store, in più rendano lo store più professionale.
Il servizio clienti è stato veramente buono e mi hanno assistito con velocità e molta cura risolvendo il problema dell'istallazione (dovuta dalla mia inesperienza non dalla loro) all'istante. La consiglio a tutti!

Mission Essentials

So far it not only looks great but we already had a comment about how it makes our site look and feel better!

portstand

very fast to set up, very easy, it is 1 2 3 step and it took me exact 1 minute to set it up , so i recommend that free app

Eaton Threads

This app is extremely easy to use! I had some initial issues making the icons visible in my store due to a custom them that I had installed, however, Lynda was able to solve this quickly for me with no issues. Thanks guys - would highly recommend.

Green Accessories Store

Great app, easy to install, make the payment source look secure. This helps build trust with your potential customers.

Roc Body

looks professional on my webpage fast staff response in the email an took action to help us thanks!!

Chiropose

Does what its meant to. It displays on my product page below the add to cart section, nothing else to do but pick the badges. great job!

Exclusive_sportwear

мне нравиться легко и понятно и кроме этого бесплатно советую пользоваться из за этого ставлю 5 звезд