Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Owly®

Awesome support and great simple tool, love it. I wish everything was that simple, I like the design

SHAPERS

Easy to install, super simple and it is just what I was looking for. I hope this improve my sales. Thank you.

December 13, 2019

Thank you so much for great review 😀 Happy to read you like the app! Cheers for more sales. Lynda.

Abacii

Amazing support -- super highly recommended. I could not get this sit up correctly myself, but Lynda was brilliant in sorting it out for us within minutes.

December 12, 2019

Thank you so much for supporting our app! happy to help. Lynda

The Helix Store

i love this app!! i was paying an app monthly for the badges in color !so so so super easy to use!!! love it

December 13, 2019

We love you too! thanks for the awesome review. Lynda.

Terarrain

Really easy to implement and setup. Also, I had a question during setup about how to order the images in a specific order and customer support answered my question almost immediately. Awesome!

December 13, 2019

Happy to help anytime! Thanks so much for your support! Lynda.

LuckyGrowing

Sehr gut gemacht, leicht zur Handhabung und das Youtube Video hilft sehr gut als Einleitung und Anwendung

The Shopping Nerds

Very simple app, I totally recommend it to everyone. Thank you guys for giving your services for free :)

December 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the lovely review! Lynda.

Fabvery Fashion LLC

the awesome app, really gives the feeling of trust and security on my site.
The best feature is that you can place the badges as per your requirement

December 10, 2019

awesome review 🤯thank you so much! Lynda.

SaluMart

I use this app to improve reputation on my store. Also, they have a ton of icons and even included a local payment icon I needed. Good support too.

December 9, 2019

Thank you very much for the great review 🥳 highly appreciated! Lynda

glamandfame

Great App. Needed help installing and Lynda was extremely helpful in even installing the code on the website. this level of support is very rare. i would recommend this company to other shopify users. once again, many thanks.

December 9, 2019

Thanks a bunch! Happy to help any time. Lynda.