Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Roc Body

looks professional on my webpage fast staff response in the email an took action to help us thanks!!

Chiropose

Does what its meant to. It displays on my product page below the add to cart section, nothing else to do but pick the badges. great job!

Exclusive_sportwear

мне нравиться легко и понятно и кроме этого бесплатно советую пользоваться из за этого ставлю 5 звезд

K.I.R.Accessories

I love this app. Me being a first time businesd owner I needed some tools to help me along. This tool is one of them.

Ossalya

Great service ! Immediate answer + they solve my problem is less than 2 minutes :) I highly recommend

The Lash Drip

So easy to set up!! I love the animation options too. I definitely recommend for all Shopify sites. :)

Cobra Goods

Cool app! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustEpil

Super app! je la recommande, très facile a installer, l'équipe de support est très réactive, merci!

Open Door Christian Store

If you want a more professional look and that added security that your customers want in knowing you only use secure methods of checkout. I highly recommend that you, and well everyone, to download and install this wonderful application! They will help you with everything if you need it, so don't stop now. Download it today! It will be one of the best decisions you can make! Y'all are awesome! Thank you Jonathan and team! P.S. They have many other applications which I'm checking into. I'm sure I will be just as pleased with them as well! Thanks again Jonathan, and everyone at Conversion Bear!!!

NB Beauty 75

Très bien pensé merci à l'équipe de développement pour cette application qui apporte une valeur supplémentaire à mon site