Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Morrison Outdoors

Works great, and Lynda is super helpful. Badges show up beautifully. Thank you for making this Lynda!

December 9, 2019

Happy to help! Good luck with your holiday season sales 💸 Lynda.

Kiss her Gently

ITS AWESOME!!! BHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

December 9, 2019

YOU ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEE. Thanks for the review! Lynda.

Nak Nak's Laboratory

Lynda is awesome! I had an issue with my badges not showing up on my store. And she quickly responded to my concern and helped me fix it. Thank you!

December 2, 2019

My pleasure! happy to help. Lynda.

Salmatac

Hope to get better trust by visitors to my site. This trust badge should improve people trust and hope to get more sales. Thank you.

November 30, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review. Highly appreciated! Lynda.

FINGERPRINT SMART LOCK

The app is superb for increasing the "trust" rate to your store. And the options provided are better than the other apps I have tried.

But apart from all, the assistance, respect and quick response from Lynda is what highlights my user experience.....especially being new to eCommerce and requiring every bit of help that can be offered.

Best of Luck Team!
Sineshan Govender

PandM Gear

This works really well, and is easy to set up too :)
I had my store up and running in less than 5 minutes, the results look great

November 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review! appreciate it. Lynda.

Pet Lovers Gift Shop

Great app! You get full coloured payment badges for free both on product pages and the cart page. Very fast and friendly support, too! Highly recommended.

November 27, 2019

Thank you so much! happy to help! Good luck with your BFCM sales. Lynda.

Gem Splendor Us

This app was easy to install on my website, and the badges look professional. This is the best app ever!

November 27, 2019

Best review ever! thanks a lot for your kind words 👍 Lynda.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Extremely easy to set-up, I tried few others as well, but this app was the one which had all my payment providers badges.
You are able to set up badges on product page and on the cart page as well, feature which you'll hardly find at a free app.
Also quick and great customer support.
Don't hesitate and click install.

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Best, Lynda.

741Labs

I was just saying how I wished they had badges for the banks around here in Nigeria...bam! Done. These people are on it! I definitely love this product. I love the look and how easy it is to customize.

November 26, 2019

We love our Nigerian merchants 🇳🇬 Always at your service! Lynda.