Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Pets Wonderland

This is great and awesome .When it comes to pet store don't hesitate to contact us for the best because we promise you top notch products

Keener Gifts

App works great. I'm using only for trust badges, and it gives options of icons and how they display.
I'd recommend this app.

wek-cosmetics

Une application très utile. Facile a intégrer sur le site. Un grand choix de d'icones. J'aime bien et je recommande !

Brownfunboys

This app is awesome it wasn't difficult I just had to find the right way to submit everything properly take your time and do it right

Stepback Australia

Itai was so helpful in installing my trust badge onto my product page, and cart. He even went to the extent of making changes for me that I requested after he had installed. I am honestly so impressed with the level of service he has provided for this app. There is no way I could have done this myself - 100% happy user and would happily recommend this to anyone else looking to implement trust badges onsite. Thanks again Itai!

Blue Tick Security

The trust badges look great on the product pages and the team were super helpful when assisting me with setting up!

Cthulhumaniacs

For someone who does not code, it does exactly what I need. Ultimate Trust Badges is easily configured and managed. Great app and would recommend it to anyone.

H&A Middle East LLC

Great! Nice and excellent job for free plan! Looking for more features. So easy and quick to use. More to go!

AuthenticECD

Excellent support staff with set up! So appreciated the assistance i received. Thanks so very much for the help. So far so good.

final touch

ilove it
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo