Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Ridiculex

great customer service, patient kind and efficient! I Encourage all sellers to add them to their store, you won't regret it!

December 31, 2019

thanks so much! always happy to help 😊Lynda.

Dog & Kaboodle

Really disappointed as this app looked promising. The trust badges loaded at the bottom of the page rather than under the cart button which I had checked as the option. It also slowed my page load time down considerably and the trust badges would load in groups rather than simultaneously. Appreciated the quick reach out from support and have upgraded review on that but have gone with another app that worked perfectly from the get go as I required. Thanks anyway.

December 30, 2019

Hey, thanks for sharing your feedback.

As I'm a merchant myself - I know how frustrating things can get! I'd like to address the two concerns you raised.

Wrong theme placement >

Our apps are built to work in 1 click. After seeing my mom struggling with setting up her online business, I set ease of use as my top concern.
Thing is - there are over 1000 possible Shopify themes. We are actively mapping and adding themes as we go, but sometimes the auto placement just gets it wrong. In that case - we have a manual app addition option.
You can do it yourself in 5 minutes (as shown in the step-by-step video we provide) or we can do it for you (we've successfully helped over 100 stores with different themes).

Loading times >

There are 2 ways to make apps work on Shopify - injecting app code into the theme files or loading through an iFrame. Each option has it's downsides.
The main downside when injecting app code is that it could mess up merchants liquid files causing a potential damage to the store. But, it would make it badges load together with the page. Since more elements (images) are added - It will still increase loading times.
I know some other apps may take the risk of messing up theme files. For us - it's too big of a risk.

We decided to take the other option and load the app via an iFrame - that means our app loads after the entire page is loaded. Same loading time increase, different experience. That keeps us on the safe side - avoiding possible harm to theme files. All badges we use are super light (SVGs only) and together with our minimized app code it makes badges load as fast as possible.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think I deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had. I'm sure our app can meet your expectations.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Best,
Lynda.

Wellness Of Posture

First time writing a review in shopify! I truly recommend this app! They give you so much help, both live chat and Email! They give the best costumer service ive recived at this whole platform! 10/10 would recommend!

December 30, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review! always at your service 👍 Lynda.

ElectricRiderUK

Amazing support and app. Clean, colours and just works. Thanks Lynda for your help with installing it!

December 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review 🤩Lynda.

Shaun Jones

Added this app and very impressed on how it looks and its function. I provides instant clear message to the customer your website is secure and trusted. Nice work guys!

December 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the review Shaun 🙃 Lynda.

Motor Speakers

works very well and was easy to use only took about 2 mins to add to site recommend to build trust wit customer

December 29, 2019

Thanks for the lovely review 🤩Lynda.

VacuumShop

this app is fabulous and great to use. I love it! It worth to its 5 stars review, and very professional looking! I am very satisfied!Thank you so much

December 29, 2019

Thanks for the fabulous review! Lynda.

Bangsontarget

Thank you very much, very easy to use, I found a lot of similar apps, you are the best one, I will continue to use it, I hope you will have more useful apps recommended to me.

December 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your review 😊Lynda.

MeiLyfes

I love it! It worth to its 5 stars review, and very professional looking! I am very satisfied! Thanks!

December 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! Happy Holidays 🎅 Lynda.

Ultimate Skins

Easy as 1,2,3! Finally a provider with ALL Payment methods, including all the cryptocurrencies. Thanks

December 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review 🎅 Happy Holidays! Lynda.