Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

kuzkos

Great app! I'm really happy with it. The appearance of my web is better and my clients are more secure . Thanks

LabradorYou

Prompt support good looking badges. loved it. it was so easy to install and the support they provided is top class

Larosier Beauty

Very simple to use. The app did everything for me. Just install, choose your color, and see how it looks in your store.

Wowsales

The best trust badge app out there on Shopify! Very kind and fast support! Definitely recommended :)

SAMYJU Kaffeerösterei

App works great on my store. Itai from the customer service also was a great help to set things up. Thumbs up..!

Star Story PT

Awesome experience! These guys are super in what they do. The apps are great and the costumer support is really incredible and super fast. 100% recommend.

FreshlyCompoundedSkincare

Fantastic service, extremely patient and apps works amazing. Customer service explained how it fits with my theme and how to implement. very aesthetic also.

Nia & Klair

Encountered some problems with aligning my trust badges, thankfully Ikai was quick to respond and helped me!! I RECOMMEND THIS APP! And its FREE!

SuperBox Media

Best customer care ever. They helped me instantly when I asked for help. Good and amazing app. The best part is, it is free. :)

Kulchud

Excellent support system. Made the set up process smooth and easy. Would without doubt recommend to anyone.