Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

srs.bsns

Simple, easy and effective. Thank you guys, great app. You helped me install some extra trust badges, all I need now is more traffic!

POSHNPRINTS

easy to use and awesome colorful badges. and the best of all its FREE!!!!
very nice apps!! thank you!

Lumenstone

Free and Offers a variety of colored badges for free!! The only downside was that i had to manually add in the badges in the theme code.

Sol'Angels Store

Simple and usefull to give some trust to our customers. It's also important to transmit what paymant methods we have. I also request a badge and they put it there!

Firepits and Selbat USA

This app looks Great. The icons and setup is seamless and the support is there Ready and Willing to help FAST and EFFICIENT!

EasyShopie4u

best app Ever used for batch awesome app to use easy fast and really good......must have for your dream store...

smart-purchaz

very easy to used so cool !!! LOGO ARE GREAT very professionnal FOR all people owner of e-commerce like me.

Sex Shop Tentação

I used this app to help me increase my conversions and give more trust to customers. I had trouble setting up the app, but contacted support and they responded very quickly (almost immediately) and they set everything up for me! Very happy with the result and the help!

Wicked Hitches

I love this app! The design and placement are perfect for my store. It's very easy to install and I believe it will help my site look more secure.

Gadgets Warenhuis

I really like this app because it provides all the badges I need. Most of the other apps don't have all of the badges I need.