Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

muuvu

Was easy to install. It is very nice and easy. I needed help from the support and all requests was done really fast. Really good app.

www.biteful.co

Great Support! Very quickly helped me install! Very good App! Recommend! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

ENN Wholesale Ltd

I would highly rate this app, it's free, and their customer service team responded to my query within 15 minutes and helped me with my specific requirements!!!

Noble Pets

incredible! support is always there for you to make sure it is on correctly. highly recommend everyone who is selling online to use this app

DON'T TOUCH

You can choose from a wide range of payment options. Very well. It's very easy to customize and there are cool features.

Medical Cannabis Switzerland

Very quick service, they helped me to install the badge. The staff is really helpful, I truly recommend to download it!

Always Home

Itai helped me within the first 5 minutes of downloading the app. This is my first store, so I'm really happy to be using Ultimate Trust Badges. :) Great experience so far.

Bubs Kingdom

I tried multiple trust badges app. This one is simply the best and doesn't impact the loading speed. The support is very helpful and the app is truly mobile-friendly!

nightypen

Lynda was very fast and helped us set up the badges properly. She even sent us a recap email showing the step by step process. I highly recommend this app. The support was quick, efficient and straight to the point with proper explanation. That's a great service ! 5 Stars! Thank you so much.

Little Paws

best app i use honestly its recomand it ! 100% it incrased my revenu and gave more trust in my website