Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Existential Bliss

Great, easy to use app, and excellent (prompt) support!! Highly recommended. Thank you for your help Lynda!

February 2, 2020

Thank you for installing and reviewing the app 🤩Lynda.

Parest

100% Recommend this app, great customer service! They helped me to setup badges for my store in seconds! :)

February 1, 2020

100% great review 😎happy to help anytime. Lynda.

Missy's Sunglasses

Just added this about a minute ago,it only took about a minute to get set up and going. Very impressive looking and may be just what my store was missing.

January 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Lynda.

Rivesky

I didn't succeed to enter the code and they helped me !
Good customer service and good application !

iam-made.co.uk

Lovely app! simple to use and quick on loading. I like the little animation slide too! The best by far out of a bunch that i have tried. Thanks!

January 29, 2020

We recently added the animation. Today I placed a $50 bet with one of our team members who claimed no one would notice the slide-in animation. Luckily, details and design loving merchants like yourself still exist! thank you so much for your review, and for helping me win our bet 💸Best, Lynda.

New York City Parlour

very amazing app and amazing staff very help full i would highly recommend this app go check it out

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much! always happy to help. Lynda.

TheLuxRoses.com

Lynda was very fast and helpful! I recomed this app. I recomed this as well because it is free! And there are alot of benifital perks

Miraposa

I am using this app to build trust with my potential customers. I noticed many visits to my website and so many people drop off at the checkout. I couldn't figure out why then I saw a some important recommendations to increase conversions and the second most important item they mentioned was to have secure payment badges at checkout...that is how I found "The Ultimate Trust Badges" They seemed to have a nice selection and all of my available billing options. I had some issues installing the code which I am sure is easy for most other people. I reached out to the developers and Lynda installed it for me that day. It was easy to get immediate help. I hope this new app will now help people to not drop off at the checkout! Best of luck to all the other Shopify friends out there!

Lewd Ink Prints

Very easy to use I must say. I'm glad they made this available for free. It made my shop lot very professional. There was nothing I didn't like.

January 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! 🤩Have a great 2020. Lynda.

BlindTidy

Excellant app and Lynda was very helpfull in setting this up for me, would not hesitate to use again , very happy.

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much! highly appreciated. Lynda.