Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Big Sale Amazon

it's a great app to use...I recommend it for anyone who needs to boost the website store online... thank you and keep the great work.

October 29, 2019

Thank you soooo much ✌️ highly appreciated! Lynda.

Hype Kase

wdydtsvdhgsdvvsaygdsafd hwegqwyge ywqegqwyge ywvewqv wehwqhge ywgewq whgewqhyeg ywgewqeywuqeywqueywquey

BananaCheap

ok very good and free nice
op good
very good free and nice
ok very good and free nice
op good
very good free and nice

October 29, 2019

thank you for the awesome review! appreciate it.

5 Star Shop

Amazing free app with great support. Received message from support within 10 minutes and get my question solved within few minutes. Definitely 5 star

DieKunstGalery

awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app,

Smart Moji Car

i love it and easy to manage it. It will help me to boost my website and can win customer to keep come back.

Jake's Discount Depot

WAS VERY EASY TO USE ! also the video help was very helpful, it shows how to do it all very clear and simple

krazykokonut

I am new to drop-shipping and it's frustrating going through apps that look good upfront but have negative reviews. I like how your step by step guides and video tutorial makes it a breeze. Thank you.

ExactoMart

Fantastic experience! Customer support went well above and beyond. Lynda handled my support with lightning-fast responsiveness and actually went and fixed the problem directly within my dashboard without me having to do a thing. Overall, fantastic badges with even better customer support.

Techworld.

Nice and practical! Congrats! It's very simple and useful...for sure I recommend it to my providers as well.