Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

GameChangers Canada

Looking to provide potential customers with peace of mind and security, product worked great from download

CraftNile

Awesome idea so far :) Ultimate Trust Badges for free with no hidden fees is really a great deal , keep the good work!

Ceylon Kings

This is a very good app. easy to use. Good luck. This helps me to make sure the trust on my store to my customers

Qeoms

This app to help me add trust badges in my product pages and it's easy to learn.It's very nice.I like it and thanks UItimate.

BrashBoutique

SO simple to use, fast loading time, fast saving, IMMEDIATELY shows up on shop preview exactly as advertised! This is the only free app I've seen that does exactly what the paid services do - but even better.

BIT JEWELRY

I've been using Shopify for almost a decade and I've seen apps and app companies come and go. I use this app because after testing all the others this is the best one for me. If an app does what I need it to do, doesn't look tacky, and the company has good customer support, that’s everything you need.

The Moto Custom

I'm not someone who writes reviews often. This is my 2nd review on this app store, the 1st one was for their sticky cart. I have to say that both of their apps works like a charm on my site, without slowing it. Plus the customer service is quick and very efficient. Great work.

Commando Time

I can't believe it - when it wasn't working, Lynda personally edited my theme code to make it work. Amazing!

lanewayshop

I wanted payment methods to be clearer than just tiny icons in the footer as is standard with Shopify, but the 'Trust Badges' of some other Apps didn't look trustworthy at all! I'm thrilled with Ultimate Trust Badges as they have the original payment icons for all the payment methods I offer and they can now be prominently located under my Buy Now button so customers are instantly satisfied that their preferred payment method is available and that the store has legit, secure payment systems. Well done Lynda! And thankyou so much for making it easy to use- it took me longer to write this than install it!

casadamia

Ótimo aplicativo. Muito efetivo na minha loja, além de facilidade na hora de configurar, funciona muito bem!