Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

ifashioness

Great app and Great customer Support , I faced some troubles in pasting the code to my theme , and Lynda was there so ready to help !.. Thank you Lynda !
And thanks for the fantastic app .

MYSTIC RAINBOW GIFTS

i just downloaded this app to my store and i loveeee this app it is so easy to use,and you get beautiful looking payment badges that go well with your store i strongly recommend this app to anyone 10 ⭐ app.

MDSTY

Free and easy to use! Would recommend to anyone. Looks great as well, options are nice. Awesome app!

Online Store LIIL

You really helped us, thanks! This is a high level free application! Confidence badges can be made in color, look very high quality and beautiful! The video clarifies everything. Great job!

Cervi-Care

Nice and easy

Mat Marr Photography

This was fast and easy to set up! There were clear instructions and a lot of great configurable settings! Great job!

TEOLAH

I used the app and it helped to boast my online store. I would suggest this app to others who might need something like for their store.

One Deal Fest

Amazing. Clean, flexible, customizable, free. What else can you look for?

Lynda is amazing, helped me out with my problem within minutes, so now I have a beautiful and clean setup on my store! Loving it!

That Pride Shop

I love this app. It is exactly what I needed to tie my shop together and give my customers an ease of mind when shopping with me. Very easy to install and the instructional video was very helpful in getting the badges placed exactly where I wanted them. Definitely recommend!

the art of kids

I think this is actually amazing, saves time coding all your pages, one simple embedded code does the job