Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jake's Discount Depot

WAS VERY EASY TO USE ! also the video help was very helpful, it shows how to do it all very clear and simple

krazykokonut

I am new to drop-shipping and it's frustrating going through apps that look good upfront but have negative reviews. I like how your step by step guides and video tutorial makes it a breeze. Thank you.

ExactoMart

Fantastic experience! Customer support went well above and beyond. Lynda handled my support with lightning-fast responsiveness and actually went and fixed the problem directly within my dashboard without me having to do a thing. Overall, fantastic badges with even better customer support.

Techworld.

Nice and practical! Congrats! It's very simple and useful...for sure I recommend it to my providers as well.

Pursh Collection

Love this! It is clean and simple, which is what you want for your store! It offers all the payment badges you could ever want - plus non payment badges, like free shipping, etc. It is amaaaazing!

Steady's Outdoors

Great App! Thank you for creating this. Also, Thank you to the amazing support and technical team.

Squirrl

This app is awesome. I was able to set it up in minutes with no problems. It looks great, didn't need to code and I didn't need to contact support as it worked immediately.

I would highly recommend this app.

I have downloaded two others today and after mucking around with them for 20 or more minutes (including having to install code on one!) they still didn't work. As I was on the free plan for those apps, I wasn't able to access support. I didn't need to with this app. Well done and thank you!

ekoko-handmade

Great app, easy to use and to adapt. Lynda helped me our fast with a wanted badge that was not in the list (even the list is huge...)

TNAZ Designs Affiliate

I LOVE THE EASY BY WHICH TO CONFIGURE THE APP. ITS MAKES YOUR WEBSITE LOOK VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TRUSTWORTHY.

A&L STORE

Great App. Very useful and friendly. So I am grateful and thank for this. Keep up the good work. God Bless.