Ultra SEO

Ultra SEO

by Coolence

Dramatically increase traffic! Simple, powerful and smart!

Blue Moon Bamboo

This is a great app for anyone trying to get the most out of their stores SEO optimization. It has a simple interface that show's you a preview of how your pages will appear on search engines and gives you a character count of exactly how much text will fit (both features shopify does not provide). If you need any help throughout the process, the customer support provided is great. Live chat! Great bonus. Thanks Amy!

ClimbingMBA: Business School Admissions Guide and Strategy

Great app that's very easy to use. Helped me update the meta data for my entire store in about half an hour. Support for it is also phenomenal.

Avanaa.com

Great app. I just like it very much. Easy to install and user friendly. I love that you can see the text you type in on the preview section... Elir France

PaintingWholesaleChina

I use Ultra SEO for more than 1 month. It's so easy to use,everyone will use it directly without need any help.
I launched around 400 paintings on my art store www.paintingwholesalechina.com and use Ultra SEO for each painting to meet the search engineer rules.You must have it.

Hugstrosity

We definitely recommend Ultra SEO to help get your website noticed on the internet. Extremely easy to use and intuitive, it allows you the control to best market your shop on the web beyond what Shopify itself offers. You can edit MetaTag descriptions, information, keywords etc which allow search engines to better take account of your website content and products.

The support is also top-notch. With their online chat, they were friendly, and had immediate responses. Thank you Amy!

ReSlat.com

We have used all SEO apps available and Ultra SEO is the best by a long shot! No code... all you have to do is click the page you want to optimize in your Shopify admin and type in the desired description and title. That's it! It integrated perfectly into our site. We're a business people... not web designers and Coolence made it so easy for people like us to SEO like the pros. Keep up the good work. We look forward to more apps.

LegSmart

Ultra SEO by Coolence is a very good SEO tool for editing your meta data. We’ve been using it for some time now and it’s extremely flexible. We’re able to tailor the title tag and meta description for all of our individual products, collections, blog articles and any other static page that’s created in Shopify. Ultra SEO is an important tool that allows us to manage the way we show up on Search Engines.

Also, Coolence is a great communicator if you have a question of feature request. We’ve been in touch with them about a character counting feature and they were very responsive. We’re happy to see good app publishers adding value to the Shopify community and I invite everyone to try Ultra SEO.

bitatbak.com

Thank you guys, now i can improve my seo results!

Big Cookie LLC

I just purchased Ultra SEO. It was simple to install and is very easy to use. I'm using it now to improve how my business appears on search engine results.

The Pound Cake Company

Unmatched customer service! Special thanks to "Amy" for helping us determine the most important features that Ultra SEO provides. This is a great addition to our store and we are already seeing results from proper placement of meta tags.