Ultra SEO

Ultra SEO

by Coolence

Dramatically increase traffic! Simple, powerful and smart!

Razor Doll Designs

Very quick and easy to use. No problems with installation. Let's you see exactly how you will appear in search results. Amy was very helpful answering all questions. Recomend. :)

We Choose Virtues

I have always been happy with everything from Coolence and ULTRA SEO is no different! This app was created for people who want to do it right the first time. It is simple, makes sense and chat support was fantastic! Thanks Coolence!

this is just to say

I had no idea the SEO of my shop was such a mess before installing Ultra SEO! After editing the SEO info of all my items, now one of my items rank first in Google when you search for related keywords. Tech support was incredibly prompt and helpful too. I'm really happy and would definitely recommend this app to anyone with their own shop.

Amourville

This is a great App!Very easy to use,effective and the customers support is amazing they helped me with the use of App immediately,Just get this App!

Annie Housewife Home & Decor Store

We started our site without Ultra SEO and that was a big mistake. I love the ease of use and detail that this app allows you to apply to your meta data. It would normally take quite a bit of time to change all the meta data on our site but Ultra SEO makes it really easy.

Faceache Australia

Only installed it today but Amy on live chat was very helpful with answering a few of my questions. Seems really easy to use and will report back when google start to see my changes!

Beta Naturals

Organic search results rule! With a little help from Ultra SEO, we hope to generate more visits. Customer support is pleasant and responsive.

KAVUT

The simplest steps and easiest to use for anyone. Truely great app that works!

Blackbeards Den

Super easy to use and super efficient and quick replies to any queries you might have. A tool such as this is necessary for search sites to index you the way you want your site to be indexed. Get, get, get

FlapJacked

I haven't used it long enough to see the benefits of more traffic yet but the app has been EASY and simple to use! Thanks for making this seemingly relentless task easy to accomplish! A suggestion: once info is entered into the app, it would be great if the sight took me back to the page. This would take a step out of the process.