UpCart ‑ Free gift promotions

UpCart ‑ Free gift promotions | Reviews

by Growth Apps

Create beautiful free gift campaigns and increase your sales

SisstrEU

I had to go through 10 useless gift-apps or ridiculous pricing models until I finally found this one. Great app. Thank you very much, you made my day .

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! As a kitesurfer you made my day too with this review from a women's wetsuit brand.

Peter, founder of UpCart.

Twisting Maple

Had a minor configuration issue and Peter was super quick to respond to my email and got me fixed up right away. Simple, straightforward, great looking App with a user friendly interface and excellent customer service. Definitely would recommend.

November 10, 2021

Happy to help you Twisting Maple! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Peter, Founder of UpCart.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

I decided to give this app a try, it was easy to install and setup. Best of all, my average order value jumped once I installed this because people want the free gift! Thanks!

October 18, 2021

I'm really glad for you Angela and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

Clearspring Ltd

Love the simplicity of this app. There are others that do more and cost more, but regardless of cost, this one is the one for us. It allows customers to add a free gift at cart, nothing more, nothing less, and that's all we wanted. Despite the simplicity, installation wasn't 100% without complications, but support was great and we are now up and running. Thank you!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much Chris. Due to custom themes, we needed to do some customisations in the installation. And thanks in part of your feedback we currently developing an auto installation to make the onboarding even better. Happy free gifting!

SOL THRU WEAR AUSTRALIA

Great app! The customer service has been very helpful. I am very happy with the overall experience :)

HelloSkin

Great app, easy to install, works perfect, very easy communication with Peter from support, he was super helpful and kind. Highly recommend to get this app!!

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad to hear you had a great experience! Best, Peter