Upload‑Lift

Upload‑Lift

by Cloudlift

Form widget to let customers upload files with their orders.

Rapportagewijzer

I could completely adapt the functionality to my design with some help of the support guy. They respond extremely fast.

RegalosBaby

It has the best upload image system I found on Shopify, customers can see what they have uploaded so it prevents cart abandonment. I suggested new features to the support/dev team and they implemented so of them. Customer service is just great. Thank you!

The Cardinal State

This app works great and support helped me with an issue quickly with an error popup when someone didn't upload an image. (Set minimum number of images to 0)

Oldphotoo

The best upload app which I have used.Highly recommended,it's meet everything I want. Fast response.

Your Face Your Name

the app is easy to use and offers flexibility for image & text upload. the service team is also responsive to my question. highly recommend.

shopbyndia

This application is perfect for customers to upload their files and is very easy to use. Customer service is perfect, I just wanted to bring up the other options and hide the 'upload file' option for some of my products and was offered to modify the source code through my theme while waiting for the application is up to date.
It really is the best app on shopify that I have seen.
Cette application est parfaite pour que les clients chargent leur fichier;elle est très facile à prendre en main. Le service client est parfait.Je voulais seulement faire apparaitre les autres options et cacher l'option ''charger le fichier'' pour certains de mes produits et on m'a proposé de modifier le code source via mon thème en attendant que l'application soit à jour.
C'est vraiment la meilleure application sur shopify que jai vu.
Merci l'équipe

October 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! The ability to hide the upload if a product only requires custom input fields will be added very shortly for all users of the app.

BraveryFox

Really unique app, Great customer service! 5 stars! this app is perfect to make personalized product on your store

ChrisandChase

Great App does exactly what I need. Simple and easy to setup and use. Highly Recommended for users who need an uploader.

Van Dogh

This App is amazing! I use it in any my Stores Great Design and UX, easy to use, and Michael of service assistance reply very quickly in any day and he is a great developer, he can fix any bug, wow!

Dapixel

Great app! Works like a charm! I really recommend this app! Easy to install and the support is really helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5