4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and functionality, especially for businesses needing customer image uploads for personalized products. It integrates well with Shopify stores, enhancing efficiency with features like an on-screen upload progress bar. The support team, particularly Michael, is praised for quick and efficient help. While a free plan is available, the app's effectiveness and reasonable pricing have led many merchants to consider upgrading.

Edited December 5, 2023

I have used this app on and off and it seemed to be working fine but recently my customers have started to complain that it missed uploading the file a few times. I am losing business because of this.

*so they replied stating it is a problem with my theme (my site has same theme for 2 years now) . You guys just do not want to accept the problem and keep passing the blame to something else. Disappointing!

aanabanana
India
Over 2 years using the app
Cloudlift replied December 2, 2023

Hi Merchant, our app is used on thousands of stores without issues. There is most likely an issue on your theme, please reach out via the support button in the app and our team will check it!

Update: our app uses google cloud for file uploading, which is one of the most reliable upload services that exist on the internet. This merchant has been using our app (of course on the free plan) for two years, we always offer setup checks even on the free plan!

November 23, 2023

Been using this app since I launched my store and never once considered looking elsewhere, very helpful and prompt support team too

Soul Carbon
Over 1 year using the app
November 13, 2023

Works great and the support is fantastic.

Laser Creations
New Zealand
About 1 year using the app
November 23, 2023

App is very functional with great styling. The support team are very good and quick to respond to queries and go the extra mile to support! I'm looking forward to publishing my store with this feature!! :)

Custom Car Air Fresheners | Personalised Automotive Air Fresheners | Smell My Ride
About 1 month using the app
September 20, 2023

We've been utilizing "Upload-Lift Image Upload" for our customizable rubber stamps at stamplab.com.au, and it's been a helpful addition. Our customers can easily upload their designs, facilitating a smoother checkout process. By the time an order is placed, our design team has what they need to begin. It simplifies things both for our customers and our processing team, making it a notable upgrade from our old system.

Stamp Lab
About 2 years using the app
October 6, 2023

This app is truly fantastic! It's incredibly user-friendly, and the customer support is simply outstanding. I'm utilizing this app to effortlessly upload files for my orders.

AFFIRMA DISTRIBUTORS
3 days using the app
September 26, 2023

The uploader is amazing and very dynamic!
The customer support is even better!
I had some issues setting everything up to fit my business needs, and I got a fast and awesome support from Michael!!
Thank you again!

Or Many Fine Art Printing
Israel
10 days using the app
August 14, 2023

Amazing, easy to use, have a free plan, I will upgrade to paid plan soon. Hope it will add more useful features in the future. Love and thank you all so much!

All Love Here
Vietnam
About 1 year using the app
February 14, 2024

Very well functioning app and not least super fast, kind and helpful support (almost instant replies). Can only recommend! :)

KIRE TREE
Denmark
February 11, 2024

great app and support available

DYNSTI