Upload‑Lift

Upload‑Lift

by Cloudlift

Form widget to let customers upload files with their orders.

Stand Out Bikes

One of the best if not the best image uploader tool amongst all other upload apps. The option to upload multiple images is great and eliminates the need to make multiple single-upload tabs like it's with other apps. Also makes your product page very clean. You can also customize the button color to match your theme. Very impressed. I would love to see additional options added to this app like price add-ons or color swatches to completely move away from other apps as currently, it's a mix, image uploader from this app, and other options from other apps.

GeoWord

Document uploads and form fields are critical components to our service-oriented store. We reviewed and tested so many apps before we landed on Upload lift. It's so simple to create the forms while the end result is clean and elegant and there are enough easy customization tools that allow for more bells and whistles if you need them. We had a HeyCarson developer add the fields to an accordion and looks and works great. Michael the app developer also adds new features to the app all the time. We also had a few tweaks we needed to make and he was super responsive and fantastic to work with. Impressed and thankful.

AbstractPortrait

I'm SO glad I found Upload-Lift. I wouldn't be able to fully launch my website on Shopify without this app. One of my absolute favorite settings on Upload Lift is the ability to customize ratios/sizes for my variant options. I'm very impressed with how they were able to do this. I'm actually a very tech-savvy person, so I spent DAYS trying to find the right and affordable app, and I simply could not find anything close to what Upload Lift offers for my needs. They are very responsive, courteous, RELIABLE, and professional! Trust me, stop looking and just try this out.

Photome

I use this app in my website so customers can upload photos that we then use in our customised products. It does exactly what I want and was so easy to install. There was some simple customisation that I could do myself so the upload button matched my webpage. When I did need some help with another customisation, Michael from Upload-Lift was so helpfull.
I would highly recommend this app for value and service.
Regards, Félim.

Zalarfe

This app is integral to my store and I couldn't have built my business without it. It works seamlessly and hasn't given me any problems since day one. When I updated my store theme the developer quickly helped me fix a formatting issue within 24 hours. Thank you!

My Breed Is Best

The best upload app out there! Support is amazing and very quick to respond. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for an upload app for their store.

tuninghunterZ

Unique professional look and a fast an kindyl cutomer Support. I can recommend the App, it does its job very well.

eCom Progression

This app is exactly what I was looking for. I can do everything I need at the moment with the free plan. Support is also amazing. Had a problem with the theme code which resulted in some errors with the app. Michael fixed it immediately. Thank you!

Cute Cat Casa®

Best upload app + best customer service. Thanks Michael, keep up the good work!!! Thanks for the help!

Swift Paintball

I used this app to let customers add their team logos and sponsor logos to our products (we sell custom team clothing for sports). The app works just as it should, and customer support has always been super on point when I needed it; Quick and helpful replies, they helped me implement custom code to make the upload fields match my theme dimensions within minutes. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone! Great product even on the free plan!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7