Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Unlimited image uploads, any file type, personalized images

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

LuxPrinting

Honestly I do not understand why some poeple would give this app a bad rating, since it does what it is supposed to do, and if I might add it does it perfectly, I am using the free version because I do not have many sales yet but the fact that my customers can upload and edit their image for free is wonderful. I love the app and I would give it 10 stars if I could but 5 is the most so I give 5.

Canvas by Numbers USA

We used this app for several months, including the last BFCM. We faced several challenges. Some orders came in with no uploaded file (even though this could be attributed to another app as we tested). Customers were getting a file type not allowed message (we enabled all file types), or customers seeing an endless spinning wheel when trying to upload (connectivity issues?). While Michael did his best to help, we left a 1-star review regardless. We were unhappy with the app's performance and all the extra work it caused. That was our subjective experience as a paid customer with two stores using this app. Until here, it would just be a merchant with a negative experience. Imagine our surprise when we received an email threatening us with cutting all store access to the app mid-BFCM if we did not take down the 1-star review by night. We were FORCED to remove the review to avoid sales disruption in our best-selling product in the middle of the most important sales campaign of the year. We reported this to the Shopify Partner department for investigation; email captures included. We have been in business for over four years, and NEVER we were never threatened before based on a review. We switched apps as soon as BFCM was over. Unbelievable. Sometimes, you'll get a negative review even if you do your best. It happens to everyone. You don't reach out to the customer threatening him with actions to have it removed!

January 15, 2022

Hi Fran, sad to see that you again decided post the review (As you mentioned you posted it more than once). We were in contact over countless emails, you left a 1-star review in the middle of us checking your store, in our opinion, this was not justified. The issues you were seeing are highly likely from an incompatibility with another app or your theme.
I wish you all the best with your store.

FOTO.online

We’ve been using Upload-Lift for 12 months. The app works great and offers a lot of features. The support is great. Questions will be answered within a few hours. Keep it up.

QRPASS.BE

Best App i use on shopify, A ton of very great features, a very quick and kind Support, keep going on!

Wall Decor and Art

These apps have made my life so much easier! I spent months trying different apps for my store only to be disappointed until I I started using Upload-Lift and other apps created my the same developer. The customer service is also unparalleled. Thank you for all your help Michael!

Geschenkzeug.de

It´s all working perfectly. Just what I´d expect from such an App! I love how you can choose what pages shall load the script so it does not slow down your shop at all.

nea-r

Amazing application.
It works perfectly and responds to the various needs of my store.
I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to upload files.

AsianCoastline Services Inc

Thanks for being free! Much <3 Asiancoastline com! .............................................................................................................................

SourceGoodFood.com

I really liked the app, it served my purpose, but what would make it really cool is if i got an email notification everytime someone uploads a file

November 24, 2021

Glad you like the app! Most merchants shopify use the order notification email to get notified. However we will add dedicated upload email notifications early next year!

Dog Dad Hats

Excellent app. I use it to collect customer photos for personalized goods. Dev team was pretty responsive when I had set up questions. One thing that would make this better would be if you could download the uploaded files in bulk by specifying order # ranges so I could download NEW orders in bulk. Right now your choices are to download files one order at a time, or ALL orders which is essentially a super big file that I don't want to download.

November 23, 2021

Hi Merchant, thanks for the great review and for the suggestions.
As of now you can bulk download uploaded files by Date from the Archive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13