Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Upload‑Lift Image Upload

by Cloudlift

Unlimited image uploads, any file type, personalized images

SELFORU

Great app and even greater support team. As a free plan user emailing for support during the weekedn, I didn't expect quick response. But Michael and his team was amazing. They fixed the issue only in a couple of hours. The professionalism and can do attitude they demostrated was superb! Well done team!

Pet Polly

Amazing app for uploading images for product customizations. Tried a bunch of different apps and none works as well as this one. Highly recommended.

Soluciones de impresión personalizadas.

I recommend 100% both applications "live-product-options and upload-lift" from Cloudlift.App. The two are very versatile, highly configurable, and work very well together. You can configure them according to the needs of the products and you can visually use a custom CCS for the variant visuality of the products, you also have other customizable visual options. Despite being such a young app, I highly recommend it. The best thing they have is technical support with a quick response in less than an hour, and if you have any problems they also attend you on weekends. I am very grateful for this app and for Michael, who has always found a solution to all my problems.

Draw my Pet India

Absolutely fantastic app with more than generous upload quantity and pricing. Couldnt find anything wrong even if I tried to

Event Stuff Ltd - we own PhotoCutOuts.co.uk and Fun4Guests.com!

The app is so simple to set up and use. The built in styling is modern and can blend in with any store's theme. Useful for creating multiple field types. The support are quick, friendly and always willing to help.

Chum

Works as intended, and the support is the best i have experienced, it has a very detailed interface and very good multi language support.

Sign & Seal

Fantastic app. It has so many features. I don't actually use it for the file upload, but for customisations. I had a problem with the install and the support was amazing. I contacted them on a Sunday afternoon and my issues was resolved within a few hours by someone helpful and friendly. I had applied this app for a customer who needed the file upload capability and thought it was such great value for money I installed it on my own site. I checked my site speed before and after install. The speed performed better with this app than my previously installed app - very happy with that.

DogaSocks

Amazing Customer service, the app works really good just had one problem that's because of theme not app. But Michael fixed the error in no time. 100% recommend if you sell custom photo products.

CreatingPictures

Very poor customer service with little desire to solve problems and with an arrogant attitude. I do not recommend the app, there are many cheaper options and with much better treatment that facilitate everything in a matter of minutes.

June 2, 2021

Merchant sent over 8 emails regarding a font issue that is unrelated to our app. We checked his theme multiple times. Customer finally threatens to use another app if we cannot fix it for him. We offer great support, but we are not your personal developer, especially when you are using the free plan.

Print My Label

I used this app so that customers could upload files to be printed for them. I like the easy to use interface and ability to change the upload button's appearance. The support was great. I wish the app could preview PDF files, not only image ones. Or have the link to file on the cart page open in a new window on its own. Overall I am happy with the app!

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, how the links in the cart are shown is in your full control, you can open a link in a new tab to preview a file, including PDF.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9