Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Unlimited image uploads, any file type, personalized images

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

shopbyndia

Location France

This application is perfect for customers to upload their files and is very easy to use. Customer service is perfect, I just wanted to bring up the other options and hide the 'upload file' option for some of my products and was offered to modify the source code through my theme while waiting for the application is up to date.
It really is the best app on shopify that I have seen.
Cette application est parfaite pour que les clients chargent leur fichier;elle est très facile à prendre en main. Le service client est parfait.Je voulais seulement faire apparaitre les autres options et cacher l'option ''charger le fichier'' pour certains de mes produits et on m'a proposé de modifier le code source via mon thème en attendant que l'application soit à jour.
C'est vraiment la meilleure application sur shopify que jai vu.
Merci l'équipe

October 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! The ability to hide the upload if a product only requires custom input fields will be added very shortly for all users of the app.

BraveryFox

Really unique app, Great customer service! 5 stars! this app is perfect to make personalized product on your store

ChrisandChase

Great App does exactly what I need. Simple and easy to setup and use. Highly Recommended for users who need an uploader.

Van Dogh

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 years

This App is amazing! I use it in any my Stores Great Design and UX, easy to use, and Michael of service assistance reply very quickly in any day and he is a great developer, he can fix any bug, wow!

Dapixel

Location Sweden

Great app! Works like a charm! I really recommend this app! Easy to install and the support is really helpful!

The Tilted Tripod

This app is AMAZING! I had no problems at all linking it to my site and did a test run and it links to my orders perfectly. It was super easy to and very user friendly to integrate and and I love that I could select a colour theme to my liking. I contacted customer support - just to tell them how awesome they are - and they responded very quickly - which I truly believe they would have even if I was looking for a solution to something. Thank you so much!

September 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, so happy to hear about your positive experience!

The Nice Print Guys

Location Germany

These Guys rock! Unbelievable fast and professional Support. One of the best experiences so far in the shopify app store. Thank you for such a great App and Support!

Dimonds Gallery

Location Australia

Upload-Lift is the best and easiest tool to use for any of your upload needs to your Shopify Store. Michael's support is top notch, expect quick and precise answers to all your questions. If you have been looking for an upload app look no further - its a no brainier.

PIXART

Location Panama
Time spent using app About 2 years

We sell personalized merch and this app allows us to manage orders efficiently
The integration is very nice and smooth. Plugin UI looks very good and can adapt to any store look and feel easily. Highly recommended!

Creatief Art

Location Belgium

We realy enjoy using Upload-Lift.
We have a webshop that sell personalized pet items with +- 1000 orders each month.
It's a pleasure to work with this app, never had any problems.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13