Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 19, 2020

It has the best upload image system I found on Shopify, customers can see what they have uploaded so it prevents cart abandonment. I suggested new features to the support/dev team and they implemented so of them. Customer service is just great. Thank you!

RegalosBaby
Spain
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 18, 2020

This app works great and support helped me with an issue quickly with an error popup when someone didn't upload an image. (Set minimum number of images to 0)

The Cardinal State
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 18, 2020

The best upload app which I have used.Highly recommended,it's meet everything I want. Fast response.

Oldphotoo
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 17, 2020

the app is easy to use and offers flexibility for image & text upload. the service team is also responsive to my question. highly recommend.

Your Face Your Name
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited October 14, 2020

This application is perfect for customers to upload their files and is very easy to use. Customer service is perfect, I just wanted to bring up the other options and hide the 'upload file' option for some of my products and was offered to modify the source code through my theme while waiting for the application is up to date.
It really is the best app on shopify that I have seen.
Cette application est parfaite pour que les clients chargent leur fichier;elle est très facile à prendre en main. Le service client est parfait.Je voulais seulement faire apparaitre les autres options et cacher l'option ''charger le fichier'' pour certains de mes produits et on m'a proposé de modifier le code source via mon thème en attendant que l'application soit à jour.
C'est vraiment la meilleure application sur shopify que jai vu.
Merci l'équipe

shopbyndia
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Cloudlift replied October 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! The ability to hide the upload if a product only requires custom input fields will be added very shortly for all users of the app.

October 5, 2020

Really unique app, Great customer service! 5 stars! this app is perfect to make personalized product on your store

BraveryFox
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited October 1, 2020

Great App does exactly what I need. Simple and easy to setup and use. Highly Recommended for users who need an uploader.

ChrisandChase
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 30, 2020

This App is amazing! I use it in any my Stores Great Design and UX, easy to use, and Michael of service assistance reply very quickly in any day and he is a great developer, he can fix any bug, wow!

Van Dogh
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 28, 2020

Great app! Works like a charm! I really recommend this app! Easy to install and the support is really helpful!

Dapixel
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 21, 2020

This app is AMAZING! I had no problems at all linking it to my site and did a test run and it links to my orders perfectly. It was super easy to and very user friendly to integrate and and I love that I could select a colour theme to my liking. I contacted customer support - just to tell them how awesome they are - and they responded very quickly - which I truly believe they would have even if I was looking for a solution to something. Thank you so much!

The Tilted Tripod
Time spent using app: 3 months
Cloudlift replied September 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, so happy to hear about your positive experience!