4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining customer uploads for personalized products. Its user-friendly design, customization options, and reliable performance are highly valued. The support team is praised for their prompt and helpful responses. The app offers fair pricing, including a free plan for smaller businesses. Merchants have expressed a desire for more features. It's recommended for stores requiring customer uploads and is known to save time and money. Its adaptability to any store look makes it versatile for various businesses.

November 17, 2020

I love this app from the very moment I downloaded it. This app is very useful especially for the services I provide at my store. I did have one issue with the placement of the upload form but when I contacted support they were able to help right away. I am not at all tech savvy so I was super glad they were able to step in and handle that for me. I love this app and I will definitely upgrade to paid version in the future. Highly recommended!!!

Jess Wig Studio
3 months using the app
November 15, 2021

I really like the possibilities of this app. the uploader integrates seamlessly into my shop and works perfect! also the support is blazingly fast answering my questions! thanks!

Zuckerwuschel - kreative Tortendeko
Austria
April 10, 2020

Very nice app, I am using it and I am very satisfied. I recommend 100%.). I jus wanna let you guys my 5 stars feedback.

Anniesocks | The Custom Sock Company
April 28, 2021

This app is fantastic! We looked at a few competitors but none them offered all our needs. We sell custom printed wall art that starts at 4ft x 4ft and so we needed the ability to accept large files and restrict files that were too low res. Both are accomplished with this app. Thanks Michael for your always quick responses and guidance.

Print Life Large Inc.
Edited March 21, 2020

most underrated app. It works perfectly fine, support is on point and answer fast and accurate + there is a free plan for smaller shops which fits your needs and doesnt forces you to upgrade the plan. GREAT APP

Traum-Poster
Germany
May 1, 2023

VERYY GOOODD also if you want 10+ variants. EASY download for anyone who is trying to upload pictures easily on their site

Phone Pawtrait
Netherlands
March 8, 2021

The best and well designed app for upload everything. Customers like it and it's easy to use. Great support, too

Saudamor
Italy
October 31, 2021

Absolutely loving this app! Support was very fast and friendly. Functionalities are also seamless and make it easy for customers to use.

Dande Designs AU
April 16, 2021

The application and the customer service is wonderful. Recommend it to every store owner. All the best.

Land of Yellow
September 16, 2020

These Guys rock! Unbelievable fast and professional Support. One of the best experiences so far in the shopify app store. Thank you for such a great App and Support!

The Nice Print Guys