Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Unlimited image uploads, any file type, personalized images

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

kebet packaging

Location Australia

Perfect app for uploading customer artwork. Support is on message when you are clear with the support you need. 5 stars. ... because it works and the support is there.

Pit Stop 4x4

Location Australia

I used this app to help clients upload images for a custom printed product and it works really great, its easy to use forclients and easy for me to work with the uploads after they purchase a product

Tipsy Hues

Does exactly what I need it to do. Lots of customization options. Looks perfect and is easy to use. Great app!

MYLAMP

Location Czechia

I have tried multiple apps for image uploads but this one is so far the best. Also quick responses from support team.

Fotowort

Location Germany

Literally the best upload app there is. You will be doing yourself a big favour. Uncomparable, and I have reached out to all of the other main app providers about the solutions that their apps offer. Plus, which makes this app indispensible, their support is uncomparable as well. Michael, the developer of the app, is not only always answering within less than an hour, even on Sunday nights, but also providing the right answers and asking the right questions. And even going above and beyond that, he has quickly spotted, debugged and solved bugs that were in my theme code and were not at all related to the app itself. I have been in the Shopify landscape for quite some time now, and have never had such good support before. I would also recommend you installing this app, even if no uploads at all are required in your store :p On the technical side, here are things that the app can do, which all the others cannot do (and I have tested and talked to all the main ones, some even with a lot more downloads):
- Place the upload widget anywhere you want, and it still links uploads to an order: product page submits the files in the product form and links them to that, on the cart page it submits the uploads in the cart form and links the uploads to the order. And you can even place the upload widget on the thank you page, and it still links the uploads to the order. This is important because:
- basically all upload apps dont work really well in in-app browsers (crucial for all ecommerce brands who run ads on FB, Insta, Google etc.), especially if you require more than 1 uploaded file. The working memory of in-app browsers is just too small to handle it. Uploadlift has thought of that and included a message that tells users to open the website in the main device browser instead. And Michael also helped me optimize this after spotting it in analytics, as of course an error impacts conversion rate. I have now placed the upload box on the thank you page, so after the customer has paid, so that this error does not impact conversion rate anymore. All the other apps have the same issue, but since they cannot be placed anywhere else than the product page, this would be a deal-breaker for all stores requiring this. Not with Uploadlift.
- Users can upload multiple files. Which many other apps dont support.
- You can add more/other fields to the app as well, like text fields or select fields, which makes it perfect for any custom products that also need some text description or others – without having to install yet another separate app for that.
- Michael is always working on improving the app, he has shared quite a few interesting things with me which are coming soon! Do yourself a favour, never think about any other upload app again, and just use this.

Stand Out Bikes

Location Latvia

One of the best if not the best image uploader tool amongst all other upload apps. The option to upload multiple images is great and eliminates the need to make multiple single-upload tabs like it's with other apps. Also makes your product page very clean. You can also customize the button color to match your theme. Very impressed. I would love to see additional options added to this app like price add-ons or color swatches to completely move away from other apps as currently, it's a mix, image uploader from this app, and other options from other apps.

GeoWord

Location France

Document uploads and form fields are critical components to our service-oriented store. We reviewed and tested so many apps before we landed on Upload lift. It's so simple to create the forms while the end result is clean and elegant and there are enough easy customization tools that allow for more bells and whistles if you need them. We had a HeyCarson developer add the fields to an accordion and looks and works great. Michael the app developer also adds new features to the app all the time. We also had a few tweaks we needed to make and he was super responsive and fantastic to work with. Impressed and thankful.

AbstractPortrait

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm SO glad I found Upload-Lift. I wouldn't be able to fully launch my website on Shopify without this app. One of my absolute favorite settings on Upload Lift is the ability to customize ratios/sizes for my variant options. I'm very impressed with how they were able to do this. I'm actually a very tech-savvy person, so I spent DAYS trying to find the right and affordable app, and I simply could not find anything close to what Upload Lift offers for my needs. They are very responsive, courteous, RELIABLE, and professional! Trust me, stop looking and just try this out.

Photome

Location Ireland

I use this app in my website so customers can upload photos that we then use in our customised products. It does exactly what I want and was so easy to install. There was some simple customisation that I could do myself so the upload button matched my webpage. When I did need some help with another customisation, Michael from Upload-Lift was so helpfull.
I would highly recommend this app for value and service.
Regards, Félim.

Zalarfe

Location Australia

This app is integral to my store and I couldn't have built my business without it. It works seamlessly and hasn't given me any problems since day one. When I updated my store theme the developer quickly helped me fix a formatting issue within 24 hours. Thank you!