The application and the customer service is wonderful. Recommend it to every store owner. All the best.
thank you for the support, great app. somehow its stopped working for me, i dont know why if someone can contact me please.
Awesome and fast support! Couldn't get the product to be added to my cart with the uploaded image. Michael was extremely helpful and fixed my theme code under 10 minutes.
I think the best app for upload stuff - many options also. Customers like it and it's easy to use. Great support as well!
The best and well designed app for upload everything. Customers like it and it's easy to use. Great support, too
Perfect app for uploading customer artwork. Support is on message when you are clear with the support you need. 5 stars. ... because it works and the support is there.
I used this app to help clients upload images for a custom printed product and it works really great, its easy to use forclients and easy for me to work with the uploads after they purchase a product
Does exactly what I need it to do. Lots of customization options. Looks perfect and is easy to use. Great app!
I have tried multiple apps for image uploads but this one is so far the best. Also quick responses from support team.
Literally the best upload app there is. You will be doing yourself a big favour. Uncomparable, and I have reached out to all of the other main app providers about the solutions that their apps offer. Plus, which makes this app indispensible, their support is uncomparable as well. Michael, the developer of the app, is not only always answering within less than an hour, even on Sunday nights, but also providing the right answers and asking the right questions. And even going above and beyond that, he has quickly spotted, debugged and solved bugs that were in my theme code and were not at all related to the app itself. I have been in the Shopify landscape for quite some time now, and have never had such good support before. I would also recommend you installing this app, even if no uploads at all are required in your store :p On the technical side, here are things that the app can do, which all the others cannot do (and I have tested and talked to all the main ones, some even with a lot more downloads):
- Place the upload widget anywhere you want, and it still links uploads to an order: product page submits the files in the product form and links them to that, on the cart page it submits the uploads in the cart form and links the uploads to the order. And you can even place the upload widget on the thank you page, and it still links the uploads to the order. This is important because:
- basically all upload apps dont work really well in in-app browsers (crucial for all ecommerce brands who run ads on FB, Insta, Google etc.), especially if you require more than 1 uploaded file. The working memory of in-app browsers is just too small to handle it. Uploadlift has thought of that and included a message that tells users to open the website in the main device browser instead. And Michael also helped me optimize this after spotting it in analytics, as of course an error impacts conversion rate. I have now placed the upload box on the thank you page, so after the customer has paid, so that this error does not impact conversion rate anymore. All the other apps have the same issue, but since they cannot be placed anywhere else than the product page, this would be a deal-breaker for all stores requiring this. Not with Uploadlift.
- Users can upload multiple files. Which many other apps dont support.
- You can add more/other fields to the app as well, like text fields or select fields, which makes it perfect for any custom products that also need some text description or others – without having to install yet another separate app for that.
- Michael is always working on improving the app, he has shared quite a few interesting things with me which are coming soon! Do yourself a favour, never think about any other upload app again, and just use this.