Upload‑Lift

Upload‑Lift

by Cloudlift

Form widget to let customers upload files with their orders.

The Tilted Tripod

This app is AMAZING! I had no problems at all linking it to my site and did a test run and it links to my orders perfectly. It was super easy to and very user friendly to integrate and and I love that I could select a colour theme to my liking. I contacted customer support - just to tell them how awesome they are - and they responded very quickly - which I truly believe they would have even if I was looking for a solution to something. Thank you so much!

September 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, so happy to hear about your positive experience!

The Nice Print Guys

These Guys rock! Unbelievable fast and professional Support. One of the best experiences so far in the shopify app store. Thank you for such a great App and Support!

Dimonds Gallery

Upload-Lift is the best and easiest tool to use for any of your upload needs to your Shopify Store. Michael's support is top notch, expect quick and precise answers to all your questions. If you have been looking for an upload app look no further - its a no brainier.

PIXART

We sell personalized merch and this app allows us to manage orders efficiently
The integration is very nice and smooth. Plugin UI looks very good and can adapt to any store look and feel easily. Highly recommended!

Creatief Art

We realy enjoy using Upload-Lift.
We have a webshop that sell personalized pet items with +- 1000 orders each month.
It's a pleasure to work with this app, never had any problems.

Studio Holly & Daisy

The Upload-Lift app is great and customer support is fabulous. Michael is a great help, responded quickly and is a true pro-active thinker (comes with suggestions) and is customer orientated - he added some code for me and restored an error in my coding elsewhere that prevented Upload-Lift to work optimally. Thanks for all your help.

AirGuns-Liverpool

Great app, support was great, they added some code for me, as I wanted the app to work slightly differently. This was done within the hour and works perfect, we are using this app for age restricted products. So at checkout if a product has been added tagged with "age restricted", it requires them to upload some ID.. thanks guys for all your help.

Architect Watches

Needed this app for uploading own handwriting pictures and it does a fantastic job. Really helpful support too.

Wear We Met

Absolutely amazing app & world-class service. I would highly recommend to anyone. The app does exactly what was required.

Pawzzle

Met all of my needs for needing a solution to help customers upload photos for custom products. Great support!

Previous 1 3 4