Upload‑Lift Image Upload , 141 reviews

Overall rating
4.9
Counts per rating level
  • 94% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 3% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 1 stars
March 25, 2023

The app works perfectly fast and has a lot of options to customize, the customer support is incredibly fast. I definitely recommend it!

Fold for you
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
March 13, 2023

Great app, does exactly what I need it to and the support guys are very helpful and quick to respond. Definitely recommend.

Lizzie Chancellor
United Kingdom
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 2, 2023

This app is absolutely brilliant, works perfectly for what we need!

The support is also the best support we have ever received. Michael gets back to your enquiries extremely quickly, and goes above and beyond to ensure the app is working how we would like it to

Honestly couldn't fault this app or their customer service at all

I would give 6 stars if I could

StickerShop
United Kingdom
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 21, 2022

Easy to setup and really nice UX when it comes to uploading files at specific products. Support helped me making the plugin fit my needs and they replied really quick.

My Store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 29, 2022

Tiene muchas opciones para configurarla, el diseño, los idiomas etc. Sin duda la mejor app, funciona muy bien

Bordative
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 days
Cloudlift replied November 29, 2022

Muchas gracias por la revisión. Nos alegramos de que la app pueda ser util para usted!

November 8, 2022

Amazing app, perfect for customers attaching photos. Easy to use and incredible support. Daiserie was brilliant and helped with one issue straight away. Highly recommend.

Gift Goals
United Kingdom
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 6, 2022

I am using this app for 2 years now and happy with it, I had an issue when I changed my them and the app support team was very helpful to address the issue. Highly recommended

Portrait My Pet
United Kingdom
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 18, 2022

Ich nutze die alle Apps mit allen Zusatzmodulen,sowie die Apps Upload Lift und Cloud-Speicher, um auf artidomo.de Druckdaten für Fine-Art-Prints entgegen zu nehmen. Früher hatte ich das Problem, dass Kunden Dateien hochgeladen haben, die nicht dem bestellten Seitenverhältnis entsprachen. Jetzt kann ich dem Kunden ein visuelles Tool anbieten, wo er den zu druckenden Ausschnitt festlegen kann. Der Upload zum Cloudspeicher lässt sich an Bedingungen knüpfen. Wirklich extrem durchdacht und vielseitig. Wir bieten z. B. vorgefertigte Formate an und der Kunde kann passend zum bestellten Seitenformat seinen Ausschnitt mit dem passenden Seitenformat wählen. Auch freie Formate sind machbar, dann mit freiem Verhältnis im Editor. Passend dazu wird in diesem Fall ein Grundpreis und ein Quadrameterpreis berechnet. Passender Weise kann man auch abfragen, ob z. B. der Variantentitel 20x30 enthält und so nur passende Bilderrahmen als Upselling mit anbieten. Die vielen anderen Funktionen wie Texte auf Produkte darzustellen nutzen wir nicht, sieht aber auch alles sehr durchdacht aus. Zum Support:
Ich bin seit sehr langer Zeit online tätig uns habe endlose Tools und deren Support kennen gelernt, aber so schnell wie hier, und zu umfangreich und hilfsbereit wie hier habe ich es lange nicht erlebt. Das hilft ungemein. Danke!

artidomo
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 15, 2022

I'm using the app for a couple of days now and it does what it says! I'll rate the app 4 stars. There are some limitations to the app, but for me these are minor things, so I'm okay with working around some of them. The support of Michael and the team is worth the 6 stars! ;) Quick response, patient and open in their communiation about what to expect and what not. Very nice to work with them.

Eco Fashion Fabrics
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 16, 2022

trendsetter threads approves. saved our store and stream lines everything for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!

Trendsetter Threads
United States
Time spent using app: 12 days