Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

by SpurIT

Sweet upsell after checkout, thank you page upsell system.

Just Paint By Numbers

Amazing app. Super easy to start, clear interface and performs well. Recommend to any store to get more up sells. Works great if upsell products that cost 30% and less than sold product.

October 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are glad to help you anytime.

AirPods Case Covers

Super easy to set up. Looks great. Hope to see high conversion and a lot of sells. Artiom from the support team was kind to answer all my questions.

October 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

AC Charger

I recommend the app for everyone. It's easy to set up and customize, also it boosted my sales, many thanks to you for such great tool!

September 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you've found it easy to set up, also thank you for recommendations.
Let us know if you need any help

solowomen

Set up of the app is very easy. More importantly, when I had a question about whether the app was firing at checkout (I didn't see any "Views" of the offers after a couple of purchases), Customer Support (Stanislav) answered my question immediately which resolved the problem (user error). I set up upsell offers with same products which you can't do with this particular app (they offer another app which has this feature). Easy fix for me, all I had to do was change upsell product. Thanks again!

September 7, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

MYGO GIFT

App is simple to use and it does what it says. Just a few clicks and your sales will be boosted soon. Fantastic!
Highly recommended!

September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Vispuppy

I really like this one! Very simple to use and great support.
Thank you so much, SpurIT.
Recommending!!!

July 30, 2019

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

TomBernShop

Great upsell app. Super easy to use.
This app was exactly what I have been looking for.
Recommend!!!

CSM24 Store

Easy to use and greate support.
Would recommend to people trying to cross-sell and upsell products

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Viking Runes

I had several upsells thanks for the app! It's easy to set up and customize. Recommend the app for everyone.