Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

by SpurIT

Sweet upsell after checkout. Thank you page upsell system

Triviso Collection

This app has great features! The customer service I received was also fantastic! Thank you so much !

December 10, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

Deals-o-saur

Not a huge fan of this app. Would be better if it was flat fee instead. Usage charges will not exceed US$99.85 USD without additional approval and will reset on November 19, 2020.

October 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear feom you soon! :)

Pretty Little Deal Store

Glitchy - I do not recommend using this app. I got many customers complaint about this app. I installed it on my store and its difficult to understand.

October 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We would be glad to help you with this case if you decide to give us one more chance. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

RadStore.pk

Very limited options. Would've loved custom CSS options. Support wasn't also up for any real help. The idea is great though.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Hope to hear from you soon!

Dante's Luxury Lifestyle

Brilliant love it.
The moment I created an offer and customers placed an order the app did it's magic and I got extra sales. Highly recommended. Try it out.

January 21, 2020

We are just happy that you enjoy the app :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Crystal Horloges

Recommend this app, great customer service. They should add the preview feature which I hope they will do in the near future!

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! We are always working on our apps' improval so we believe this feature will be added soon ;)

Big Dipper Outdoors

I installed and loved the idea and setup etc. However, I run a store that only has one main product and need to be able to upsell the same product which this app does not allow for some reason. I uninstalled but I would definitely keep this app if they allowed that, please fix!

December 30, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Unfortunately there's no way to configure the app according to your description due app's logic, anyway thank you for great idea for app's improvement.
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Titanwise

Great idea and working well so far. I think to use it best, you might need to rotate the product in the offer routinely, sort of like an A/B test, to see which gets the best conversion rate.

December 20, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Stayclassy.no

Great service. The widget didnt appear in the start, but was fixed within short time by a great team. Very recommended!

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Just Paint By Numbers

Amazing app. Super easy to start, clear interface and performs well. Recommend to any store to get more up sells. Works great if upsell products that cost 30% and less than sold product.

October 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are glad to help you anytime.

Previous 1