Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

by SpurIT

Sweet upsell after checkout. Thank you page upsell system.

Tech Mega Health

The app meets my needs and was very easy to integrate it. Customer support was amazing. They let you have 100 upsell views before they charge you. Highly recommend the app.

JEWELLERY:GRAPHICS

Still reviewing the app but really easy to install and the support team were amazing at fixing a few tech issues with the product/offer display. Recommend and looking forward to seeing if this works for our store.

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

White Paper Club

Very nice tool. boosted my sales in a few weeks!
Support team was very helpful and responsive. Recommend!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

RadStore.pk

Very limited options. Would've loved custom CSS options. Support wasn't also up for any real help. The idea is great though.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Hope to hear from you soon!

POWCANBOTTLES

I love this app! The only thing missing are some additional layout options, such as the possibility to center the title, the price, to choose the location of the contents. Apart from that I'm in love with this app! Thank you!

April 20, 2020

Thank you! Such feedback makes us become even better!

cuantivo

Extremly good support team ! They listen and care!..................................................

April 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

ROUSED

Fast forward customer service! It will definitely boost my AOV. It is great that this app also works for €!

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) We are just happy that you love the app!

Dante's Luxury Lifestyle

Brilliant love it.
The moment I created an offer and customers placed an order the app did it's magic and I got extra sales. Highly recommended. Try it out.

January 21, 2020

We are just happy that you enjoy the app :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Crystal Horloges

Recommend this app, great customer service. They should add the preview feature which I hope they will do in the near future!

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! We are always working on our apps' improval so we believe this feature will be added soon ;)

Big Dipper Outdoors

I installed and loved the idea and setup etc. However, I run a store that only has one main product and need to be able to upsell the same product which this app does not allow for some reason. I uninstalled but I would definitely keep this app if they allowed that, please fix!

December 30, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Unfortunately there's no way to configure the app according to your description due app's logic, anyway thank you for great idea for app's improvement.
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Previous 1