Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

From $19.95/month. 8-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 12, 2022

The Bundle app works really nicely with our ERP - No need for additional SKUs. Great and friendly customer service too. Andy

Haws Watering Cans
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 8, 2021

By far the best customer service I have ever received with any product. Our tech person left our company and I was left to pick up the pieces and figure this app out. My tech representative from Upsell Bundle, Alexander, was not only patient but walked me through this easy-to-use app. He gave me the confidence I needed and now I am ready to add more apps to my store from this great company. Thank you!!!

Orgoman LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 22, 2021

I really appreciate this easy to use app because it allows me to create incentives for my customers. They also have great customer service if you have any questions.

Birth Song Botanicals Co.
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 27, 2019

The app is great. I am seeing around a 50% conversion rate on upsells. The support staff are also fantastic, they are very quick to respond and very fast at fixing the minor issues that I have had.

Your Teacher's Pet Creature
Time spent using app: 2 months
SpurIT replied November 27, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

November 18, 2019

I have installed the app. Found it easy to install and set up 10 bundles. Had a little problem that pictures didn't show up in the bundle which was fixed immediately after weekend Thanks to Artyom. Now i hope to improve my income with this app. Good luck.

Glicha
Time spent using app: 5 months
SpurIT replied November 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

September 28, 2019

The application is excellent, sales immediately increased as I started using it, it’s very convenient to link products, I recommend it!

Vertigo time
Russia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SpurIT replied September 28, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance. Cheers!

July 11, 2019

Execellent service !! they fixed my problem in 5min !! Very happy with the customer service of this app !!

Icaruskitesurfshop
Belgium
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
SpurIT replied July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

April 9, 2019

Excited to see if this helps to increase overall sales in my store.
Just used for the first time! Easy to use and so far...working great!

CSM24 Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months

April 7, 2019

Just installed and haven't gotten any sales from it but I'm sure the traffic and sales I drive to the site will see an uptick in total revenue!

Best Phones Online
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 7 days
SpurIT replied May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues; we're glad to help.

April 7, 2019

I will suggest this app to other stores.
Nice App easy to use than other apps available on Shopify App store.

Sweet Children Store
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 7 days
SpurIT replied May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance