Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

art & eden

This app looks really great on our website and works really well. We had very specific layout requests and the App team were more than happy to help. Really helpful and great support.

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Excellent app, excellent customer service - very highly recommended!!!

Trendygeneration01

it dosnt work and its charge me 19 $ big fake

Djsupplies1

What a great little app, quick and easy to create bundles and fully customisable to fit in with my theme. Excellent fast response from customer support.

Ewovations

I like the user friendly UI interface of the app. Very easy to figure my way around with no stress.

Bundlerama

Highly recommended. Easy to use, even for newbies like me. does what its meant too

Sky Wilder

Support is AMAZING. Olga always helps me out - so quick and efficient. Thank you so much! I really love this app so far. So easy to use. 5 stars and I highly recommend!

Msno

This is probebly the best Upsell Bundle app in shopify app store. Support is amazing, i live in Norway, and respons time in the support chat is just about instant at all hours of the day. I needed a few modifications and this was fixed in minutes. App is easy to configure, and to set up. I have a couple of requests: 1. Products with more than one boundle should have option for sorting price high/low low/high this would be great. 2.Option to hide boundles on product accessorie page. When creating boundle with Main product + accessorie 1+ accesorie2 the product boundle will show both on main product page and on acceccorie 1 and acceccorie 2 page. When acceccorie 1 and 2 are used on multippel main products, the list of product boundles get really Long on acceccorie 1 and 2 product page. 3. Mobile:Option to have the «Add boundle to cart» button on top 4. Mobile: Option to have product boundle as a horisontal slide, rather then a long vertical list. When multiple boundles the list to browse down get really long.

Anyway thank you for creating app, and for helping me with my small css changes. This is really a no brainer, you need this app in your shop.

Orangejeansco

Poor app, pathetic service and no customer support at all. I installed the app almost 1.5 years back. A number of times it stopped working.

The Biggest Buggy App. If the customer adds a bundle and at the same time adds non-bundled products to cart and then removes the bundled item/s from the cart, the discount will automatically applies to the remaining non-bundled products in the cart.

Emi Ri

Just installed, great so far. That I ask for a review before I even set it up so I don't really have much to say I'm just trying to fill up the 30 character minimum

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8