Upsell Bundled Products

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

From $19.95/month. 8-day free trial.

Haws Watering Cans

The Bundle app works really nicely with our ERP - No need for additional SKUs. Great and friendly customer service too. Andy

Orgoman LLC

By far the best customer service I have ever received with any product. Our tech person left our company and I was left to pick up the pieces and figure this app out. My tech representative from Upsell Bundle, Alexander, was not only patient but walked me through this easy-to-use app. He gave me the confidence I needed and now I am ready to add more apps to my store from this great company. Thank you!!!

Birth Song Botanicals Co.

I really appreciate this easy to use app because it allows me to create incentives for my customers. They also have great customer service if you have any questions.

Flemish Eye Records Mail Order

The bundles don't look that flashy. The customer service is great however, and they will personally get you set up.

Your Teacher's Pet Creature

The app is great. I am seeing around a 50% conversion rate on upsells. The support staff are also fantastic, they are very quick to respond and very fast at fixing the minor issues that I have had.

November 27, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Glicha

I have installed the app. Found it easy to install and set up 10 bundles. Had a little problem that pictures didn't show up in the bundle which was fixed immediately after weekend Thanks to Artyom. Now i hope to improve my income with this app. Good luck.

November 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Vertigo time

The application is excellent, sales immediately increased as I started using it, it’s very convenient to link products, I recommend it!

September 28, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance. Cheers!

Icaruskitesurfshop

Execellent service !! they fixed my problem in 5min !! Very happy with the customer service of this app !!

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

CSM24 Store

Excited to see if this helps to increase overall sales in my store.
Just used for the first time! Easy to use and so far...working great!

May 27, 2019

Best Phones Online

Just installed and haven't gotten any sales from it but I'm sure the traffic and sales I drive to the site will see an uptick in total revenue!

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues; we're glad to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9