Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

CSM24 Store

Excited to see if this helps to increase overall sales in my store.
Just used for the first time! Easy to use and so far...working great!

Best Phones Online

Just installed and haven't gotten any sales from it but I'm sure the traffic and sales I drive to the site will see an uptick in total revenue!

Sweet Children Store

I will suggest this app to other stores.
Nice App easy to use than other apps available on Shopify App store.

made4health

It was not working for me.
I have a not rounded price ($39,99) and in that case, the bundle price is not showing the good price reduction. First it was showing a mistake of $0,1 error. After contacting the support they told me that nothing could be done, because the problem comes from Shopify. I paied a Dev that tried to fix the problem, and he told me that it was not from shopify but from the application to solve that problem. Finally the support agreed to fix it. Now the problem is not $0,1 but $0,99 on the bundle price.

I think the problem comes from that i have not a rounded price.

I found another problem that for the team is not a "problem". in the shopping cart, there is no bundle showed. Products are showed separately with their regular price. Only in the total amount we can see the reduce price.
Its not very well design

Likedtrend

they have great support team. i had problem and they helped me a lot to solve my problem. i highly recommend

Habibi Lux Products

Does exactly what it says. Highly customisable and excellent and prompt customer service. Highly recommended!

Perfect Prime

There was a minor issue with the discount at first, but the support team helped out and fix the issue very quickly. Great service and great app if you are trying to create bundle deals on your store.

scissorsnob.com, Free Shipping, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

The easiest one to use and set up, support has been great although I have not had to use it to often, you should check this one out..

art & eden

This app looks really great on our website and works really well. We had very specific layout requests and the App team were more than happy to help. Really helpful and great support.

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Excellent app, excellent customer service - very highly recommended!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9