4.6
October 11, 2016

I like this app. Super easy to install.

Mikkma
6 months using the app
April 10, 2017

Very happy with this app! Works much better than others I have tried. The layout looks nice, lots of customization possible and the support is great also. Whats not to like?!

Bonsai Tree 2
South Africa
6 months using the app
April 9, 2019

Excited to see if this helps to increase overall sales in my store.
Just used for the first time! Easy to use and so far...working great!

CSM24 Store
Spain
SpurIT replied May 27, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance.

December 1, 2016

Excellent Bundles, very easy to use

Sewingsg
Singapore
November 18, 2019

I have installed the app. Found it easy to install and set up 10 bundles. Had a little problem that pictures didn't show up in the bundle which was fixed immediately after weekend Thanks to Artyom. Now i hope to improve my income with this app. Good luck.

Glicha
SpurIT replied November 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

December 5, 2017

Since installing this app we have experienced a huge increase in our average order value!! Plus, it's super easy to setup and their support is top notch

Ashleigh St Clair
May 26, 2017

App works exactly as I wanted. The support team was great, because they were willing to help me customize it a bit. It got 4 stars instead of 5 because I had to pay $50 to install the app, which I think is a bit much considering I am paying a monthly fee to use this app already.

Aventonbikes
October 17, 2017

I like this app. It works great!” or “This app really helps to increase our sales

Soularty Com
Belarus
September 23, 2016

Great app to include upsell option to a store. Easy setup, custom color setting takes a few minutes to understand. - MyFluffyPuffs.com

Myfluffypuffs
3 months using the app
May 7, 2017

Great app! It does help up sell.

Flowersbypouparinahialeah Com