Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Holjaz Enterprises

good guys! you keep up the good work

Guyaloja

I loved this app! It helped my site to sell a lot more and to look very professional with very easy steps!

Party Box Printables

I just installed this app and so far I love it! You can change the colors to fit your site and it looks great. When I had a question it was answered right away and stuck with me until it was figured out. Plus you can create bundles very quickly, I would recommend this app to any business!

Canoe Club

Only on for a few days but when I used chat for support on a discount calculation problem, support was immediate and complete!

Cabin Shoes

The online support was good when the app wasn't working as it should. Julia quickly adjusted things at her end to get the widget displaying correctly. Only been using this app for a couple of days but so far I'm happy. Thanks guys.

Dh Elite Store

This App is awesome!! exactly what I was looking for, most important of all it doesn't duplicate your products

Soularty Com

I like this app. It works great!” or “This app really helps to increase our sales

Record Deck

This app is an absolute MUST-HAVE! It allows easy bundling of products from your store's product list. The bundle's appearance on the product pages looks fantastic too. You can choose multiple product bundles, set the discount amount, the bundle's name. Easy navigation, streamlined layout..and did I mention the great customer service? Real time chat, quick response times and knowledgeable, helpful staff. www.retrophonics.store

Yogalixx

This App is awesome!! exactly what I was looking for, support currency converter and most important of all it doesn't duplicate your products

Fantasy Juguetes

Nice app, everything works ok. And support answerd inmediatly. Thank you,