Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Fretlight2

Our customers really like the app's bundles and the ease to add it to their cart. The bundle's controllable saving really helps us minimize direct discount requests. The bundle's offering on each of the separate items in the bundled help drive sales. Great flexibility, easy setup, and low maintenance. Support is excellent and fast.

Saed Gifts

We were looking for app or something similar to add to our store, since we were not able to have enough sales. Once we put the Upsell Bundled Product, we not only are experiencing increase on sales but also our store looks more professional.
In conclusion, we are satisfy with Upsell Bundled Products

Catamaransports Com

Great app! It does exactly what we expected. Support is fast and helpful!

Lohse Kost

It took some time to set it all up the way we wanted it, but now it's great! We tested other apps, but they were not compatible with our Facebook shop (showed reduced prices for single products). This one is, so that's a big plus. Also the customer service is very supportive, so all in all it's 5 stars - keep it up!

Welfmshop

This is the best upsell bundle app in the Shopify app store. Spur It is also one of the best app developers on the Shopify market. I have been using their app for over a year so I can say this with the utmost confidence.

Spur It is a solid maker of apps. I also use some of their other apps, and they are excellent as well. They have an excellent team that knows how to program apps and understands Shopify platform.

I will not go or trust anyone else with my stores.

Their customer support is top notch too. I had some customizations made and was extremely pleased. Support will work with you until you are happy with your customizations. They are fast, courteous, and professional.

Side Note:
I have tried other apps from other companies and they are full of bugs. Finding good app developers is getting harder and harder to find in the Shopify app store nowadays. It seems that Shopify approves anyone to add an app to their store, and all that happens is that you end up being the guinea pig for them while they iron out their bugs.That wastes your time and energy. So beware of all the new shiny new apps that are coming out. I don't know where these developer's get their degrees from. A cereal box?

I am not being paid for this testimonial and not getting any compensation.

10+++++ Review for Spur It.

Aventonbikes

App works exactly as I wanted. The support team was great, because they were willing to help me customize it a bit. It got 4 stars instead of 5 because I had to pay $50 to install the app, which I think is a bit much considering I am paying a monthly fee to use this app already.

Outbreak Nutrition

Excellent app and the support team is very helpful and respond quickly.

Flowersbypouparinahialeah Com

Great app! It does help up sell.

Mpxclothing

Horrible service after this app working they now want you to pay $25 to reinstall it. no one ever contacted me about my issue so i uninstalled it and moved on. There are better apps out there than this one that will give you better support in case something goes wrong. 1 star .

Adertek Lifestyle

Awesome support from the team. Issues were solved promptly and customization done for my store due to the different layout.

Onwards to generating revenue now.