Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Bonsai Tree 2

Very happy with this app! Works much better than others I have tried. The layout looks nice, lots of customization possible and the support is great also. Whats not to like?!

Gearbuyz

Absolutely useless support. I'v waited 3 days for them to get it together, to log and configure what is needed to get the app to displays on my pages. I get a email at 4am my time telling me that they dont work on the weekends so i will have to wait till Monday. Sorry, not waiting for another 2 days.

Done. Removed this app from my installation. Sick and tired of app developers who are not on the USA timezone. They answer questions (if at all) during ungodly hours with no chance to reply.

The Baand Webshop

Customer Service was perfect! Fast replies and help with installation and questions. Thank you!
However we tried creating different Bundles, but after 1 week of testing, we had to cancel the app. We are looking for an app that can handle bundles with the possibility of fx choosing any top with any pants.
This app is great for bundles with specific products, fx this top with those pants. Even when the top/pants comes in different color and sizes the app works fine - as long as the variants are listed under the same product and not as different products for each color.

Raphs Corner Store

This app is awesome and i love the 30 free trail!

Beladonaco

Very useful and commercially attractive product. Works easily and quickly.

Bazar Bizarro

Amazingly surprised! The app is simple and straight forward to use, and very very clean on the shop front. Customers don't get flashed by a million pop-ups with the offers, while still noticing the deals just waiting for them. I absolutely love it!

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app looks very promising. I am looking forward to testing and will update this post as needed.

Cherryaffairs 2

Great app! Does what it says it does. However, there are rooms for improvements =)

Zanovias Dress

I am very happy, this app is great and offers a great selling opportunity for my customers, worth the investment!

Freemancave

Great tool for us. The design was adjusted to fit our sites design at no cost.