Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Lohse Kost

It took some time to set it all up the way we wanted it, but now it's great! We tested other apps, but they were not compatible with our Facebook shop (showed reduced prices for single products). This one is, so that's a big plus. Also the customer service is very supportive, so all in all it's 5 stars - keep it up!

Welfmshop

This is the best upsell bundle app in the Shopify app store. Spur It is also one of the best app developers on the Shopify market. I have been using their app for over a year so I can say this with the utmost confidence.

Spur It is a solid maker of apps. I also use some of their other apps, and they are excellent as well. They have an excellent team that knows how to program apps and understands Shopify platform.

I will not go or trust anyone else with my stores.

Their customer support is top notch too. I had some customizations made and was extremely pleased. Support will work with you until you are happy with your customizations. They are fast, courteous, and professional.

Side Note:
I have tried other apps from other companies and they are full of bugs. Finding good app developers is getting harder and harder to find in the Shopify app store nowadays. It seems that Shopify approves anyone to add an app to their store, and all that happens is that you end up being the guinea pig for them while they iron out their bugs.That wastes your time and energy. So beware of all the new shiny new apps that are coming out. I don't know where these developer's get their degrees from. A cereal box?

I am not being paid for this testimonial and not getting any compensation.

10+++++ Review for Spur It.

Outbreak Nutrition

Excellent app and the support team is very helpful and respond quickly.

Flowersbypouparinahialeah Com

Great app! It does help up sell.

Adertek Lifestyle

Awesome support from the team. Issues were solved promptly and customization done for my store due to the different layout.

Onwards to generating revenue now.

Bonsai Tree 2

Very happy with this app! Works much better than others I have tried. The layout looks nice, lots of customization possible and the support is great also. Whats not to like?!

Raphs Corner Store

This app is awesome and i love the 30 free trail!

Beladonaco

Very useful and commercially attractive product. Works easily and quickly.

Bazar Bizarro

Amazingly surprised! The app is simple and straight forward to use, and very very clean on the shop front. Customers don't get flashed by a million pop-ups with the offers, while still noticing the deals just waiting for them. I absolutely love it!

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app looks very promising. I am looking forward to testing and will update this post as needed.