Cross Sell ‑ Cross sellify

Cross Sell ‑ Cross sellify

by Zooomyapps

Cross sell / recommended product / upsell

Pineapple Hats

this app helps me cross sell, havent got any sales yet but looking forward to increase sales and rev thanks!

Cycloflash

Wonderful free app with basic classic cross-sell elements.

The dev team installed the app on my page so it appears bigger and beautifully on my website.

I definitely recommend them.

ComicStores.com

Extremely fast support and was very helpful installing the code. The design of the app is great and I’m already loving it.

NAVIFORCE BANGLADESH

Very nice free app, worth to install and try. The support team is very helpful. They gave me full feature without any payment and the app is working great on my store.

Ventogarra

It's free stuff seems good. One thing that you may improve is when we customize the button to "go to troduct page", it shouldn't show options for the variants of the product, as it won't be a "add to the cart" button.

Tammise Market

I have just uploaded this app and so far it appears to be very easy to install. I didn't like that the audio was not working and when I reached out to support my response was answered and I was assisted in record time. I am pleased with the app and I would recommend it. The team is excellent. Five Stars

Phoenix Discount Silk Flower

I am using this app and so far I really like it! It is easy to install. I hope it will bring me more sales soon.

Next Systems

A very useful and simple app. Support is very helpful and has quick response. They solved 2 of my issues instantly. Very easy way to add cross sells both at products and cart pages.

Fully Geeked

great app, helped me to generate more sales and very very simple to install. good communication with the support team

onlytry1

I get some trouble on programming code on this app but i glad i get help from they support team solve my problem in few hour only.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6