Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace | Reviews

by Zooomy

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

Next Venture Motorsports LLC

Great customer service -- asked for a fix and it was live on the site before I even got back to my computer. Highly recommend.

Bladepoint

I use this app to display manually selected related products on certain product pages. The add to cart button was not working as expected in my theme, but everything was solved within two hours via their support. Installation is fairly straightforward to copy/paste code. If you are uncertain about that, I am sure they will lend you a hand. Just recently installed this app, but based on looks and customer service it looks like it is a keeper.

Infinitive Crystal

There support is extremely helpful, if you need any thing more customized they can code that for you which allows you to make the app more specific for your website and style, helping to get you even better results. Highly recommend as it's also the simplest app out there to set-up within minutes after looking into most of the cross sell apps.

Blessed Baby Online

What a great app! The support team were so quick to answer my email when I had a hiccup with the design and layout, and just as quick to sort it out for me.
Highly recommended.

fusspflege-shop.ch

this app is easy to use, nice looking and works perfect. the support reacts fast and goes also an extra mile for you if you want small changes. Thanks very much!

YouEnvyMe.Club

I am unable to create upsells based on Collections which is very important to me. Also, you have to place coding into your theme by editing your theme in order to get the app to work, verses just clicking a few buttons and having it implemented.

In order to uninstall this feature, you have to go back to your theme and remove the coding. This can be very confusing and dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

I would like a more user friendly app with more capabilities. This is not what I need but I wish it much success.

August 4, 2019

Hello,

We are very sorry for the issues you faced.
Our app does not have collection feature yet , we have not advertise it on our listing as well. We have never said that our app has this feature.

Also, to add code , we ask to add code because every theme has different structure and coding and we can not place code without asking to customer. Because everyone prefers some specific location to show cross sells.

If we add cross sell automatically in our customer's theme , and if you they not like it, they can post 1 star. To avoid this , we always ask customer to choose their location and add embed code.

We understand that not everyone knows how to add coding , and for this we have added a note in our app to contact us if you face any issues / need help in app installation.

Please reply to this email , so we can talk and fix all the issues for you.

The Acid Family

Very satisfied with the app! Has already generated me a bunch of upsales! Can definitely recommend it!

Toopepei

As a beginner, I am very happy and satisfied with this application, I really recommend adding it to the store for easy use and its benefits.

Genius Lab Gear

Migrated to this one based on the price and free trial since competitors are up to $30/mo. It was simple to install and straightforward to build the suggested product links. We've started paying after the free trial because the price it great even for low traffic periods. The UI is a bit clunky in places but it doesn't detract from the functionality. Main suggestions are to allow for choosing the left to right order products are shown and to auto update the primary product image after it's changed in the store. We'll continue paying at this competitive price and look forward to further improvements in the UI.

MilkUp

Good application for cross sell
We use a short time, it works well, the support responds very quickly and helps

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9