Cross Sell Ace

Cross Sell Ace

by Zooomy

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

fusspflege-shop.ch

this app is easy to use, nice looking and works perfect. the support reacts fast and goes also an extra mile for you if you want small changes. Thanks very much!

YouEnvyMe.Club

I am unable to create upsells based on Collections which is very important to me. Also, you have to place coding into your theme by editing your theme in order to get the app to work, verses just clicking a few buttons and having it implemented.

In order to uninstall this feature, you have to go back to your theme and remove the coding. This can be very confusing and dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

I would like a more user friendly app with more capabilities. This is not what I need but I wish it much success.

August 4, 2019

Hello,

We are very sorry for the issues you faced.
Our app does not have collection feature yet , we have not advertise it on our listing as well. We have never said that our app has this feature.

Also, to add code , we ask to add code because every theme has different structure and coding and we can not place code without asking to customer. Because everyone prefers some specific location to show cross sells.

If we add cross sell automatically in our customer's theme , and if you they not like it, they can post 1 star. To avoid this , we always ask customer to choose their location and add embed code.

We understand that not everyone knows how to add coding , and for this we have added a note in our app to contact us if you face any issues / need help in app installation.

Please reply to this email , so we can talk and fix all the issues for you.

The Acid Family

Very satisfied with the app! Has already generated me a bunch of upsales! Can definitely recommend it!

Toopepei

As a beginner, I am very happy and satisfied with this application, I really recommend adding it to the store for easy use and its benefits.

Genius Lab Gear

Migrated to this one based on the price and free trial since competitors are up to $30/mo. It was simple to install and straightforward to build the suggested product links. We've started paying after the free trial because the price it great even for low traffic periods. The UI is a bit clunky in places but it doesn't detract from the functionality. Main suggestions are to allow for choosing the left to right order products are shown and to auto update the primary product image after it's changed in the store. We'll continue paying at this competitive price and look forward to further improvements in the UI.

MilkUp

Good application for cross sell
We use a short time, it works well, the support responds very quickly and helps

Coolandnew

I've been using this for a few months now it works well. Easy to customise. Customer support is very quick and helpful. The basic plan is also very reasonably priced. Nice app

YAQI Shaving

Simply, well made, easy to use, FREE plan available and functional. Everything a Shopify App should be.

Blondie & Bru

This app looks great on our new site- zoomy apps is great to work with and has helped with install questions we had. Definitely recommend! It looks great and flows well on the page. We like how professional it looks- we think this will definitely help with add on sales and is visually appealing.

Familymega

This is good app. And it's free. Good support. Thank you so much! ...............................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8