Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Storyforher

I highly recommend, works fine, easy to use and looks Nice on my store. I am not good with codes, so I asked for some help from the customer services. The service was excellent and very fast, they answered 5 minutes after I asked for help. They did a great job ... Happy with this app !

Heartbreaker Guitars

Thank God, a company that understands that sometimes you need a little tech support where you don't have to wait 2 days to "hopefully" receive some feedback from the developer. I went through 4 of these cross sell apps before it got here and got so upset with the other developers because they had this sort of "tough sh*t" attitude if you need help. I contacted this developer and they were more than willing to help. After a 5 minute phone call I was good to go. The app is pretty easy and works well. I wish it had bulk editing. But I give 5 stars for service. Rare in this business. Thank you! -Heartbreaker Guitars Las Vegas

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for such a fantastic feedback :)

My baby steps

Works great!! So exited to have added this app to my store. Makes a huge difference & I’ve seen an increase in engagement.

Destination Wedding Details

Great app! Did exactly what I needed and support was very quick to respond and address my questions/minor issues.

VIENESSO

very quick and great customer support which helps me with a problem. Looking forward add more cross- and upsell campaigns

Ambitious Athletic Goods

Just downloaded the app to my website https://ambitiousathleticgoods.com/ and had no problems installing it properly with the helpful video tutorials

Pineapple Hats

this app helps me cross sell, havent got any sales yet but looking forward to increase sales and rev thanks!

Cycloflash

Wonderful free app with basic classic cross-sell elements.

The dev team installed the app on my page so it appears bigger and beautifully on my website.

I definitely recommend them.

ComicStores.com

Extremely fast support and was very helpful installing the code. The design of the app is great and I’m already loving it.

NAVIFORCE BANGLADESH

Very nice free app, worth to install and try. The support team is very helpful. They gave me full feature without any payment and the app is working great on my store.