Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

River & Co

This app (and Zooomy's Wishify app) are both FANTASTIC! But more so, their customer service is incredible! So helpful with getting both apps up and running smoothly in my store. Thank you so much Zooomy!
Molly
www.riverandco.com.au

Olivier Laudus

Great App at a great price with super support! I also like the interface which blends nicely in my theme.

Projectme NZ

really great app, easy to use, cheap, helpful team, can't ask for more! Haven't found any issues or flaws, only positives so far!

Projectme Australia

such a simple to use app, it's been so easy to set up and anything I couldn't figure out, their team sorted for me almost immediately, very happy.

Projectme USA

So pleased I found these guys, my original company was complicated and costing me a fortune so it was a dream to work with this team

Projectme UK

These guys did such an amazing job and we have a complicated set up with 4 websites and they did such a great job, really recommend them

Hotmilk Lingerie, New Zealand

Loving this app and the support from the team has gone above and beyond, also the price is great compared to the app I've been using. One very happy customer

Relaxarium Spa

The support level of this app is gorgeous and really fast, that's why I decided to not only use the trial period but also to have it installed for good. I have to say however, that display and outlook is quite simple, nothing fancy, you are able to edit your CSS but of course you need to know about it. Apart from the simple design, the app really fulfills its job and if you have any trouble, the most amazing thing is the support team which for me counts really a lot.

Total Linen

This is a great app. Easy to install and use, support is good too, should you need it. Looks good on your store frontend, I highly recommend!

Nordic Vibes

Good app to enable cross selling activities and does increase purchases.
Looking forward to have the app team to integrate an AI that automatically identifies which products are best to cross-sell. I recommend this app!