Upsell Wizard: Upsell Funnels

Upsell Wizard: Upsell Funnels

by Cannesis

Cart Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Upsell & Cross Sell Popups

America Coffee Co.

I cannot recommend this app enough. It's VERY simple to use and provides amazing value because you can upsell or cross-sell your customers with other products or services easily. It took me about 10 minutes to set up from start to finish and is the most intuitive upselling app I've used. Instant return on investment!

Pickney Apparel

This app is really easy to setup. I tried some of the other apps and they required me to edit my themes code which i dont feel comfortable with. Really glad I found this one! Also support is pretty quick to get back to me.

Jema Autolifte A/S

We need an app to help us make it easier for our customers to remember to order necessary add-ons and accessories. With Upsell Wizard: Upsell Funnels we found almost everything we had wished for. The remaining feature requests we had were implemented very quickly. Also, very superb, friendly and immediate support from Brandon. We really love this app because it helps us to increase the average order amount and also because it helps us help our customers.

Refined Meats

This upsell app is incredible. I have tried a handful of upselling and cross-selling apps and Upsell Wizard is the most intuitive by far! The video intro was very helpful, it explains how the app works and helps you set up your first upsell funnel. You can select how upsells are presented, either by product or collection and where/how the upsell is presented to the customer (on the cart page, after checkout, etc.). You can also create a funnel to show multiple upsells if you want. I was up and running in about 10 minutes. It's super easy! They offer a free plan that lets you show 200 upsells each month and their paid plans are very affordable compared to the other apps that provide this functionality. Give upsell wizard a shot, you will be glad you did!

PHIDLE Sacred Geometry Clothing

I use this app to suggest clothing items that match each other to the customer. Now I can help them purchase a whole outfit instead of one article of clothing. It really makes a pretty big difference in the amount of money they spend with me. Easy to setup - it just started working once i set it up and the customer service is quick and helpful. Would definitely recommend if you want to get your customers to buy more from you at once.