Upsell Wizard: Upsell Funnels

Upsell & Cross Sell with One Click - Before or After Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Savage X Lacrosse LLC

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I looked at quite a few upsell apps before installing this one. I was initially intending on using a very popular one. They have a lot of reviews - and a high rating, but checking the bad reviews they were pretty horrible and very recent. I checked some other apps, again thousands of reviews, high ratings, but the bad reviews, while far less than positive reviews, were horror stories and recent. Those problems are often user generated, but when there's a consistent thread of similar complaints it gets you worried. Then I checked out Upsell Wizard - a much newer product with the number of reviews one would expect from a new app. Normally I wouldn't take a chance on a new app, but there was one review from one of your customers that really sold me. It was too detailed to be a fake review. I didn't see anything that positive with any other app. And I figured with a new company maybe they'll be easier to deal with, more helpful. I'm really glad I did because so far I do really like the app. It's easy and works great. Customer service has been awesome. As good as it gets. And the price is good. App costs really pile up. I would recommend this app to anyone needing an upset function for their site.

ioBusinessMusic

I opened my first online store in 2005. Over the years I have opened several more; and now have a total of 6. Which is to say, I have an enormous amount of experience with online stores - and various platforms, tools, products, services, and apps. And so it is with some authority that I will share with you this opinion about Upsell Wizard: It is hands down the best sales funnel automation tool available. Period. I've tried several others. I currently use 1 other product on another site. Not for long. I will be converting it over to Upsell Wizard immediately. But there's more. (Shopify) App support is notoriously bad. Upsell Wizard's (PayWhirl) support is just remarkable. Send an email you get a reply. Ping them via chat (Intercom) in the app, they reply. Need special love? I needed plenty with my current project - and they hopped on a Zoom call with me 3 times! (Shopify, take note! Your support used to be great. Now? Not so much) Even more bonus points for this team for their companion products Paywhirl and Glow. The integration of the 3 (subs/tagging + sales funnel automations + customer loyalty program) is super tight. I would and could go on; but then someone would probably think that I am someone at PayWhirl's mother :) lol Try it and see for yourself. I'd give them 6 stars if I could.

Sharon Rose Stop Shop No1 Inc

I used the apps to promote my collection and catalog products also on my website to clienteles who come to my page as potential buyers/shoppers.

HERBVAPES.CA

The app works very well. I have 1 suggestion for the "List" funnel type. When items are listed there are two buttons at the bottom: "add all to cart" and "no thanks, continue...". This could be confusing for some consumers who only want to add 1 or 2 suggested items. "no thanks, continue..." should simply be "continue" to apply to all situations. Great app, I just see this as an area where some people may think selecting "no thanks" would cancel out their selection.

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

Been great so far! I needed a post-checkout pop-up that could support a subscription product and this was the only app able to do it! Ryan was great at making sure it was set up and running right for us. Cheers

Scents of Tobago

Location Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app About 2 months

I cannot say enough great things about this app. It was easy to use and extremely effective for me. I was unsure initially, about how the upsells would work in the Caribbean market, but the app made this process seamless.
I highly recommend it.

May 27, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. It's our pleasure! Please let us know if you need anything along the way. We've got some new features in the pipeline that we're excited about, so there's more to come.

Moonmats, LLC

I used this app to help me add some accessory sales to my main product and it has been both easy to use and successful. Furthermore, they have amazing customer service and will give you and your business personal attention that is rare in the technology world. Grateful

January 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to a long and successful relationship with your store. Please do not hesitate to contact with anything you need going forward! All the Best!

It All Makes Scents

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Luis and Brandon have been incredibly helpful. I felt the app wasn't working but in actual fact, it was me all along. Both members of Upsell took the time to suggest funnels that could work for my business and even gave me pointers for future reference. Thank you again for taking the time to help with my business :)

January 12, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad we could be of help!

We're excited to see how we can help grow your business.

If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out!

Luxy Whitening

Very easy to setup and super fast customer support. I had some issue with the funnel I setup but they fixed it instantly. Thanks for providing a free plan too. I hope it works well for us and we feel the need to upgrade :)

Jema Autolifte A/S

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 1 day

We need an app to help us make it easier for our customers to remember to order necessary add-ons and accessories. With Upsell Wizard: Upsell Funnels we found almost everything we had wished for. The remaining feature requests we had were implemented very quickly. Also, very superb, friendly and immediate support from Brandon. We really love this app because it helps us to increase the average order amount and also because it helps us help our customers.

Previous 1