Upsell Discount Offers Blaster

Upsell Discount Offers Blaster

by Avocados Lab

Sell more with trigger based upsell offers! Boost sales & AOV

Newbliss Store

I have used 2 pre-purchase apps in past and they affected my conversions due to load speed and moreover their pop ups affected the conversion rate. I was skeptical with this app too but to my surprise this worked pretty well. The app is really light, there are multiple features how to show the upsell, so didn't affect the conversion rate. But the best part and obvious part, it boosted the revenue. Not to forget the app fee is way less than other similar overrated apps. Love it!

VogueNow.co

Didn't affect the load speed or conversion rate. And increased the AOV by 10-15% for 2 of my best sellers. Great app!

April 20, 2021

So glad to hear this :) Increasing AOV without disturbing load speed was our top goal while building this app. Glad it helped you out! Thanks a lot!

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

Lightweight upsell app, quick to set up, with full CSS flexibility & integration with Google Analytics. The developer still answers personally and takes feature requests, which is great as a merchant without my own developer team! Also, I like the risk-free pricing model that only charges me if the app delivers on its promise.

April 13, 2021

We are so glad you liked our new upsell app. Simplicity and merchant ease of use has been always our top priority while building Shopify apps. We are so thrilled to onboard you and working together towards increasing your sales.