Product upsell with triggers

Boost sales & AOV with cart upsells & other discount types!

$4.99/month. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Trigger based upsell

RAGE N'FURY

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very good purchase app. Stunning customer support as well. No need to look further. I love it. Thanks

January 21, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice & honest review. Merchant satisfaction has always been our top priority so glad you recognized that. Happy upselling!

Bakanim

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 16 hours

A very good app! Price-performance ratio is wonderful...
Everything works perfectly and without problems :D The support is super friendly and helps someone very well.

June 5, 2021

Thanks for such a wonderful review! Risk free pricing is something we always aim for :) We are so happy to welcome you onboard and help you increase your sales!

Newbliss Store

Location Singapore

I have used 2 pre-purchase apps in past and they affected my conversions due to load speed and moreover their pop ups affected the conversion rate. I was skeptical with this app too but to my surprise this worked pretty well. The app is really light, there are multiple features how to show the upsell, so didn't affect the conversion rate. But the best part and obvious part, it boosted the revenue. Not to forget the app fee is way less than other similar overrated apps. Love it!

June 5, 2021

Always happy to help! Welcome onboard :) Increasing your sales and AOV is our top most priority. We are so glad you liked and chose our app!

VogueNow.co

Location Singapore

Didn't affect the load speed or conversion rate. And increased the AOV by 10-15% for 2 of my best sellers. Great app!

April 20, 2021

So glad to hear this :) Increasing AOV without disturbing load speed was our top goal while building this app. Glad it helped you out! Thanks a lot!

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

Location Poland

Lightweight upsell app, quick to set up, with full CSS flexibility & integration with Google Analytics. The developer still answers personally and takes feature requests, which is great as a merchant without my own developer team! Also, I like the risk-free pricing model that only charges me if the app delivers on its promise.

April 13, 2021

We are so glad you liked our new upsell app. Simplicity and merchant ease of use has been always our top priority while building Shopify apps. We are so thrilled to onboard you and working together towards increasing your sales.