Vanga AI • Upsell Assistant

Automate One-Click Upsells, Post-Purchase & Thank You Upsells

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Sprinkles & Toppers Ltd

Fantastic free App! First up sell within one day of installing, user friendly and works away in the background getting to know our Customers

March 22, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review! Keep that AOV growing!

Babyshok

This is the best post-purchase app. Vanga started generating sales the same day I installed it. And the best part is that I don't have to do anything. Thank you guys and wish you all the best!

March 22, 2022

This means a lot to us! Thank you and keep stacking those sales with zero hassle!

luxarmy

In my opinion, this is the best post-purchase upsell app.
37% CR for the last 2 weeks. Literally free profit.

March 22, 2022

That's exactly what we aim for. Thank you for the awesome review!

NOMAD&EVE

Great app for increasing average order value.. with exceptional support & a lovely team. Thanks guyz <3

March 22, 2022

Thank you as well for the lovely review. Keep that revenue going!

Les Diamants de Paris FR

I used this app to discover which product on my store was the best to be on post purchase upsell, and the app did a great job.
It tested a lot of combinations and find out which product has the most %CR and % Profit Margin and generated us a lot of money.
Really easy to install (in few clics) and works well ! thanks a lot

March 22, 2022

We're happy the app worked so well for you, thank you for the awesome review!

enjoydamn

I have tried in the past One click upsell, but it was slow when I was creating offers and It was slowing my website with 1.1secs. After that, I was testing different apps out there but none of them do the job. When I found Upsellin.ai I was skeptical because of the "AI" part but I decided to give it a try. After a few days later I started seeing an increase in my AOV. The most impressive thing was when offers that I wouldn't think to create were performing really nice with the algorithm that Upsellin provides. I've tested my store speed and it wasn't slowing down, which is crucial for me. I don't want to compromise on website speed when using apps. And the most insane thing for me was after installing and using the Upsellin app, I only had in the UI what I needed: Performance Metrics & Status of the algorithm how to perform, simple as that. At last, an app with "AI" inside their name worked!

2 Next