Upsellkit

Upsellkit

by Chilliapps

Smarter Cart Process with Upsells, Cross-sells & Bundles

TTONStore

App seems good to create bundles on store. I have recently installed it. UI is ok. I hope it will improve revenue.

Fest-Market

Yessss !! Finally ! I've been looking this type of bundles upsell app for days now. Thank you for your great Job, Simple and efficient ! I really enjoy using your app. Easy to set up and looks good.

Variety Offers

Been using Upsellkit since I started my business, it is a really cost-effective way to add upsell functionality to a new store and compete with more established businesses.
Upsellkit gives you the ability to add customized Upsell & Bundle offers on a product by product basis, as well as more general "Customers who bought this also bought this" recommendations. It really is three tools in one!
Support is responsive, friendly and thorough.
I highly recommend Upsellkit.
I also recommend Abandonment Protector also by Chilliapps.

Thomas Earnshaw

Such a great application which allows us to leverage our cart page for offering relevant offers. The support is great as well. We asked for certain modifications and they were more than happy to help on all our requests. Great experience overall!