Upsellkit: Upsell Cart Drawer

Upsellkit: Upsell Cart Drawer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 31, 2022

This Upsellkit is easy(EZ) to setup. The simplicity of it is golden because creating a upselling and bundles are at ease even without much tacit knowledge of technical knowhows. We just do it and WOW- Done ! Of course, the Support team is also very helpful indeed and responsive to requests and problems solving at godspeed. We are happy and satisfied with the same each time. Awesome app, awesome service !!.

Urban Gears Unlimited
Time spent using app: 17 days
Sendvio replied November 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind comments, it is a pleasure for us to offer the best possible service to our customers, and we are glad that this compromise was reflected in your experience. You have left a smile on the face of our whole team with your kind comments.
Have a nice day!
Sarahy

February 15, 2020

Yessss !! Finally ! I've been looking this type of bundles upsell app for days now. Thank you for your great Job, Simple and efficient ! I really enjoy using your app. Easy to set up and looks good.

Fest-Market
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 8, 2019

Been using Upsellkit since I started my business, it is a really cost-effective way to add upsell functionality to a new store and compete with more established businesses.
Upsellkit gives you the ability to add customized Upsell & Bundle offers on a product by product basis, as well as more general "Customers who bought this also bought this" recommendations. It really is three tools in one!
Support is responsive, friendly and thorough.
I highly recommend Upsellkit.
I also recommend Abandonment Protector also by Chilliapps.

Variety Offers
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 18, 2019

Such a great application which allows us to leverage our cart page for offering relevant offers. The support is great as well. We asked for certain modifications and they were more than happy to help on all our requests. Great experience overall!

Thomas Earnshaw